"you're such a handful."

;;hand kink + semi public;; namkook

it was another day at the gym for jungkook and namjoon. while the leader was busy working out, the younger was busy working himself up. somewhere between the time they left the treadmills and the time they started with the weights, jungkook had somehow managed to stop all his motions and only focus on one thing: the leaders arms.

he let his eyes run down the veins protruding from namjoons arms, slowly falling down onto his hands. jungkook was quickly brought back to earth as he heard the other call his name.

"hm?" he hummed out, looking up at the other as if nothing had happened

"you feeling okay? you spaced out." namjoon spoke in a soft voice, care laced through each word.

jungkook nodded in response, continuing his previous workout. however, as soon as the older started back up, a whimper escaped his lips. quickly coughing to hide it, he set down his weights and apologized to namjoon before running off to the change room. quickly getting his things set in his bag, he threw it over his shoulder and turned around to walk out.

the maknae was surprised when an arm was leaned against the lockers, blocking his exit. "excuse me." he mumbled, looking up at the owner of the arm, his face heating up with recognition.

"what wrong with you today, jungkook? youve been so off." namjoon asked, his voice quiet and sounding slightly impatient.

jungkook gulped, looking away from his leader and letting his eyes fall on his hand that was pressed against the lockers. his mind ran wild as he thought about how those same hands would feel gripping onto his hip, thighs, and wrapped around his neck. without any control over his actions, he let out a very audible whine, his face growing when he realized what he just did.

the whole time namjoon was following jungkooks eyes, smirking to himself when he heard the sweet noise he made. he took his hand off the locker, placing them on the boys shoulders and gently pushing him into the hard metal. "what is it? my hands? is that whats making you this way, baby?" he asked in a cocky manner.

his mind automatically nodded his head, his cheeks turning a bright red. namjoon brought his hand up to jungkooks mouth, tapping two fingers against his bottom lip. "open up."

the younger immediately gave in to the older dominating tone, parting his lips and whining while doing so. he wrapped his lips around the others fingers, running his tongue along them and closing his eyes with a hum. somehow namjoon had managed to turn the boy around so his chest was against the lockers.

with a swift movement, the older of the two had managed to pull down the hem of the boys shorts and boxers so that they rested right underneath his ass. a shiver ran up jungkooks spine at the cool air, pushing back in search for something. namjoon pulled his fingers out of the boys mouth, "thats enough, baby."

the maknae huffed as his mouth became inoccupied, resting his cheek on the cool locker door. a small gasp was heard from him as he felt namjoon tease his entrance with one of the newly wet fingers. jungkooks minds was already going fuzzy as the long, slender finger was pushed inside.

he quickly became a whimpering mess for the boy, begging for more, more, more. with a smug smirk, namjoon quickly added a second finger, curling them up to brush against the bundle of nerves that would make the boy scream. "god youre so loud, you were quieter with my fingers in your mouth," namjoon whispered in his ear.

jungkook whimpered loudly, probably loud enough for everyone in the gym to hear. with a unsatisfied click of his tongue, the leader brought up his free hand to place two fingers near the boys mouth. almost instantly the younger had wrapped his lips around them, pushing down against his fingers. "so desperate for my fingers. so pretty, baby."

with those words, namjoon picked up his face significantly, noticing how the boys breathing became heavier and uneven and how his thighs slowly began to shake from the pleasure coursing through his entire body. "hyung..." the younger whined out around his fingers, pressing his thighs together.

namjoon could tell he was close by his actions, biting his lip at the effect he was having on the younger, smaller boy. he worked his fingers in and out of the boy, angling them to hit the one spot that made the boy melt every single time. "are you going to come, baby? go on, show me that you can do it with only my fingers."

after jungkook heard those words slip past the older lips and travel to his ears, them immediately going to his member. namjoon took his fingers out f his mouth, still continuously thrusting his fingers into the boy, feeling him tighten ever so slightly. all it took for the younger to release inside his shorts with a loud moan was for the leader to run his hand down his back, gripping his ass tightly.

namjoon wrapped his arms around the smallers waist, holding him up as he saw how weak his legs had gotten. grabbing a couple towels, he headed over to the showers, helping the boy over. "lets get you cleaned up, pretty baby."