"extra credit."

;; teacher/student + spanking;; jinkook

when the new school year had started, jungkook was so excited to have mr.kim as one of his teachers again. however, he didnt expect to be nearly failing the class. it was his last year of highschool and he thought he was going to have it easy with the classes he was taking, but the total opposite was true.

he sighed loudly as he heard the bell ring, indicating that he had to head to class. grabbing his books, he made his way to mr.kims room. as always, jungkook was one of the first people to get to class, taking his seat in the back of the class away from most of the people. doodling in his notebook, he could feel eyes burning into him, however; no one else was in the room and mr.kim was busy getting the lesson ready.

eventually the students filed in and the class began. jungkook was called on multiple times during the class compared to normal, and of course he got all of the answers wrong. when the bell rang, he quickly grabbed his books to leave, rushing to the door until he heard his name being called.

he turned around to see mr.kim turned towards him in his chair. the younger boy grew nervous as he slowly walked towards his teachers desk. "y-yes, mr.kim?" he asked in a hushed tone, hugging his books to his chest.

"do you have a class this period?" he asked, looking at the younger, trying his best to hide the smirk that threatened to break out at the nervousness of the boy. jungkook shook his head quickly. "n-no i dont, w-why do you ask, mr.kim?"

"im sure youre aware of your grades in my class, jungkook." he sighed , leaning forward on his elbows. the younger hung his head in shame and nodded slightly. "yes i know, ive been trying to get better."

"i want to help you, jungkook." the older male spoke out, surprising the younger. jungkook looked up at his teacher and tilted his head to the side. "how are you going to do that, mr.kim?"

the teacher pointed for jungkook to put his books down on the desk, standing up at walked over to him. he walked over to one of the student desks, motioning for the younger to come over. obeying the elder, jungkook quickly walked over to where mr.kim was standing. "bend over the desk." he stated firmly.

jungkook was taken back at the forwardness of his teacher, shaking his head and backing up. "do you want help?" the older asked in which he recieved a nod. "then get over here and bend over."

without any hesitation the smaller boy bent over the desk, resting on his forearms and squirming slightly as he felt mr.kims eyes rake down his body. "god jungkook, those uniform pants are a sin." he groaned out slightly.

a small whimper was heard from the younger as his teacher gripped his ass tightly in one of his large hands. "m-mr.kim, how is this going to help me?" jungkook stuttered out, confused of the situation.

a loud smack was heard as the older of th two brought his hand down roughly against the boy, squeezing it slightly afterwards. "first, dont question me. second, im going to ask you questions, and everytime you get it wrong, youll get a spank. im sure that will help you to remember things. so lets get started."

jungkook nodded his head at his teacher, gripping the edge of the desk as he felt him push down the uniform pants. eventually he was asked a question, one from that day. he thought hard about what the answer was, quickly giving an answer. of course to his luck, it was the wrong answer. a harsh slap landed on his ass, causing a burning and tingling sensation that brought both pleasure and pain to the younger.

he was given another question, a very simple one. he wasnt sure if he had intended to answer wrong or if his mind was thinking of another question, but nonetheless, he answered wrong. another spank. a soft whimper was heard as jungkook pushed his hips back.

mr.kim noticed his students actions and smirked to himself. "youre enjoying this, arent you?" he whispered down into his ear, the boy physically shuddering and shaking his head. "alright. another question then."

and so the small boy was given another question in which he got right, proud of himself. "good boy," the teacher praised. "thank you, mr.kim." he responded. more questions were asked, the poor boy getting most of them wrong. it seemed as though mr.kim increased his harshness with each wrong answer.

at one point he knew exactly when the boy was purposely getting the wrong answers because he would get questions he previously gotten right wrong. he clicked his tongue in shame, pulling the boys underwear down and resting it under his ass. "so pretty and red, but sadly you keep getting all the questions wrong. i guess i need to make my point more obvious." mr.kim mumbled.

jungkook hummed as he felt the cool air over his burning ass, rutting his hips into the desk as he was already hard and dripping precum in his boxers. he heard the buckle of a belt being undone, his eyes going wide as he tried to stand up. "uh i think i understand everything now mr.kim. thank you."

however, his teacher pushed him back down into the desk and growled slightly. "i dont think so." a loud whimper escaped the boys lips, his hips rolling into the desk again. mr.kim could tell that the younger was hard by the way he was moving his hips.

"now, im going to ask some harder questions." he stated, knowing the boy wouldnt be able to answer them. jungkook nodded his head in understanding and gripping onto the desk as tightly as possible, his knuckles growing white.

obviously, jungkook got the first question wrong, earning a harsh spank eith the belt. yelping out quietly, he opened his mouth to protest. "that doesnt even have to do with the course!" another hard spank.

he whimpered loudly and pushed his hips forward. "dont you dare talk back to me." the older mumbled. "im sorry, mr.kim," the younger apologized, his teachers tone going straight to his achingly hard member.

"i think im done with the questions, youre free to go." mr.kim mumbled, slowly getting ready to put his belt back on. "no no , please, ask me more questions." the small boy begged out, pushing his ass out for the elder.

a smirk spread across mr.kims face as he placed his belt down and leaned over the younger. "why do you want me to keep going? doesnt it hurt?" he asked in his ear, kissing down his neck slightly. jungkook nodded quickly and pushed back against mr.kim, whining loudly.

his teacher wrapped his arms around his waist and gripped the boys member through his boxers. "naughty boy..." he mumbled, stroking the boy at a quick pace. jungkook didnt even know how it happened but all he could remember was his thighs shaking, mr.kim holding him up with his tight grip as he mumbled profanities, releasing in his underwear and panting.

mr.kim helped the younger clean himself up at much as possible, bringing him to the door. "ill think about raising your mark."

-----
hellohello i just started a namjinkook fic,, its mainly jinkook right now but i would appreciate it greatly if you horny fuckers would go read that soft shit,,, thank you