"brotherly love."

;; step-siblings + public teasing also kook likes to wear skirts;; taekook

"jungkook, hurry up!" taehyung shouted from the bottom of the steps.

he was always waiting for the younger, no matter what the occasion be. tonight he, his dad, his mom, and jungkook were going out for supper together for the first time in a long time. the smaller boy hopped down the stairs and smiled at taehyung before goingnto the front door and slipping on his shoes.

taehyung was glaring at the boy, eyeing the short skirt that he had on. he chewed on the inside of his lip, his jaw tightening as he tried to distract his mind with only focusing on going to the resturaunt. he alwas thought that the younger boy was attractive, and he knew that the other returned those thoughts. it was evident in his actions. taehyung had always had a special type of protection over jungkook since their parents married, making them step-siblings.

everyone left their house and made their way to supper, the two boys sitting in the back. the older placed his hand on the boys exposed thigh, not looking over at him. jungkook looked down at the hand and then back out the window, waiting to arrive.

eventually they had made it, walking inside and being seated. jungkook squeezed himself into the corner of the booth, taehyung sittin beside him. the older could see the waiter eyeing jungkook in a more than friendly way, a small growl building in the bottom of his throat. placing his hand on the boys thigh, he gave it a tight squeeze, possessiveness settling over him.

the younger let out a small yelp at the sudden contact of his brother. quickly covering it with a cough, he shuffled around in the seat and blushed a bright red. "sorry..." he mumbled out.

taehyung bit his lip to hide the growing smirk, inching his hand up his thigh ever so slightly. "what can i get for you?" the waiter asked, a flirty tone in his voice as he spoke to jungkook. that cause the older to squeeze the boys thighs once more. this time however, jungkook remained silent. he told the waiter what he wanted and gave him a shy smile before looking over at tae.

the wait for their food was a long and painful one for the younger of the two. taehyung had now trailed his hand completely up his skirt, his fingers kneading at the inner most area of his thigh. he tried his hardest to stay quiet, only small noises leaving his lips everynow and then.

when their food finally arrived, jungkook was relieved as he thought he would be able to eat comfortably. but oh boy was he wrong. taehyung had now placed his hand over the youngers clothed member, looking over at him as he picked up his fork to begin eating. the older male looked over and sent a wink his way, beginning to eat his supper like nothing was happening.

the younger boy shook his head and began to eat his pasta dish, humming at how good it was. jungkook took a deep breath as he felt the older slowly move his hand over him, a shiver running up his spine. taehyung squeezed the boys member through his underwear, looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"tae.." jungkook whined, looking over at the elder. taehyung turned towards him and hummed as he raised his eyebrows. "yes?" he asked the smaller boy, running his finger over the tip throught the material.

jungkook gasped softly and shook his head, stuffing his mouth with another bite of pasta. taehyung let out a deep breath, continuously stroking the boys member through his underwear. he felt the younger spread his thighs slightly, smirking to himself. the older ran his finger over the covered tip, trying to get a verbal response out of him.

what he wanted, he got. jungkook let out a surprisingly loud whimper, his hips bucking foreward. "jungkook, are you alright?" his father asked, looking at the small boy with concern. he choked on his food, nodding his head as taehyung sped up.

"you better stop making things so obvious or youll be choking on something else when we get home." the elder warned, his voice sharp and serious. jungkook nodded again and bit at his bottom lip, trying his best to stay quiet by eating and drinking.

eventually taehyung palmed the boy roughly, knowing he was close as he breathed heavily. "tae..." he whimpered out, grabbing onto his wrist under the table.

the said boy looked over at him and hummed, staring at the begging eyes of his younger brother. he smirked again and nodded his eyes, going back to eating  as he worked his hand. the small gripped onto the others wrist tightly, squeezing his thighs together as he nuzzled his face into his shoulder, trying his hardest to stay quiet as he released inside of his underwear

"jungkook? you okay?" their mother asked, noticing how he was clutching onto the older of the two. tae smiled down and the boy before nodding his head, "hes okay, hes just tired. maybe we should go home."

————
hi if you havent yet,,, you should go check out my namjinkook book ;;((( it would mean a lot