"take a seat."

;;thigh riding + oppa kink;; yoonkook

all the members had been practicing their dances all night long, all of them now back at their dorm and getting settled before calling it a night . all of them had been washing up and set on heading to bed, however; the story was different for jungkook.

he was laying on his back on his bed, facing the ceiling as he sprawled out and took deep breaths in and out. the only thing on the maknaes mind was thighs, thighs, thighs. more specifically, yoongi's thighs. throughout the entire practice, jungkook couldnt help himself as he let his eyes focus on the olders thighs as he dances. the younger was so taken back with how big that they had grown, and now he couldnt get them off of his mind.

with a loud groan he rolled onto his stomach, placing a pillow underneath him and gently grinding his hips down. jungkook let his eyes flutter shut, sitting up and straddling the pillow. he continued to grind down on it, imagining it being the elder. "hyung..." he whined out.

the poor boy was so distracted in his actions and the relief he was getting, not paying attention to how loud he was actually being. being that he had his eyes squeezed shut, he had no idea that the boy he was picturing was standing right in his doorway. that is until he heard someone clear their throat loudly.

he jolted his eyes open, throwing the pillow out from underneath him and looking up at his hyung. heat rose to his cheeks immediately, causing him to pull his large white t-shirt over himself -being that he was only wearing a pair of boxers underneath- and look away.

"what do you want?" he mumbled out, his voice soft and quiet from embarrassment of being caught.

"what do i want? more like what do you want?" the older scoffed, leanin his shoulder on the door frame and crossing his arms over his chest.

"what are you even talking about?" the younger question, his head tilting to the side, an adorable habit he had when confused. the other member stared at him as if he was joking, a small sigh and a shake of his head. "you were moaning my name."

the expression in jungkooks face dropped, his bottom lip now situated between his cute bunny teeth. yoongi uncrossed his arms and pushed off the door frame, going to turn his body to leave. "whatever then, dont tell me what you need help with."

"wait, hyung!" jungkook shouted, crawling to the edge of the bed, ready to get off to keep the boy in his room. "please help me..."

a smug smirk grew on the olders lips as he walked back into the room, closing the door and making his way over to the smaller boy who coward away slightly. "how would you like be to help you, bunny?" he asked in a soft but dominant tone.

"wanna ride hyungs thigh," the younger blushed furiously, looking down at his lap and fidgeting with the hem of his shirt to avoid eye contact.

he felt the bed dip beside him, indicating the other member had sat down. jungkook felt a pair of large and firm hands situate themselves on his hips, bringing him over onto one of his thighs. "and call me oppa for now, bunny."

a loud whimper could be heard from the maknae, his hips immediately rolling down against his thigh. he placed his hands on yoongi's chest, gripping the material of his shirt tightly as he moved his hips slowly. "is this what you wanted?" the elder asked.

jungkook nodded his head quickly as he chewed on the inside of his cheek, the skin quickly turning raw. the boy continued to move his hips, becoming a mess just from this. "oppa, please..." he begged out desperately. "i need you to touch me."

a small groan erupted in yoongi's throat from the name, looking at the boy working himself up on his thigh. trailing a hand along the inside of his thigh, he hummed and ran a single finger along the outline of jungkooks hardened member. this action cause the younger to gasp loudly, his hips bucking up into the slight touch.

his hips began to work faster, desperately trying to reach his release. soon enough the older member had began to palm him through his boxers, smirking at the reaction it caused. eventually he slipped his hand into the boys underwear and slowly pumped his member. "oppa didnt tell you to stop." he growled out, noticing the boy had halted his hips.

with that, jungkook quickly started moving his hips down roughly, the familiar knot building in the pit of his stomach as he got closer with each pump, each hip roll. "oppa, please, im so close..." he whined loudly, not caring if the other members could hear him at this point. he was too focused on the pleasure coursing through his body that caused his thighs to shake.

"go on, bunny. cum for oppa, show him what a good boy you can be." yoongi murmured in the youngers ear, kissing at his neck as he sped up his hand, feeling the boy subtly thrust up into it.

without much of a warning, the boy released in his boxers and over his members hand. he rolled his hips around in circles, trying to calm himself down as he mumbled out multiple inaudible things.

yoongi pulled out his hand, cleaning it off with a tissue before noticing how sleepy the boy was. he smiled at him softly and laid him down. "why dont you take of your underwear and oppa will go get something to clean you up." he suggested before the boy nodded, letting him leave the room.

when he came back, jungkook was already fast asleep on his bed, mouth parted as soft snores left it. he carefully cleaned him off with the warm cloth, pulling away everytime he would jerk. eventually he cleaned him up, tucking him into the sheets and kissing his forehead. "goodnight, bunny. oppa loves you."