Chapter 4: Sakura's Funeral

It was the time for Sakura's funeral. The pinkette's parents were barely crying and indeed very gloomy. At last, people arrived, in black clothes. Kakashi was with Naruto and Sasuke, of course. All the teams gathered. "Well, how are you both feeling, Naruto, Sasuke?" 

"We're fine." Sasuke answered.

Sakura was placed at the center of course. It began to rain, solid feels. "Time for some words, guys." Kakashi said. Firstly, Tsunade walked near the dead girl. 'Thank you for everything, Sakura. You've been a nice student. I'll miss you.' the hokage thought. Second, Kakashi went near. 

'Oh, Sakura. You've been a great student of mine. You're very heroic, rest in peace.' the silver-haired man, chimed. 

That continued for some moments. Now, it's time for Sasuke to come near and leave a message. 'Sakura, sometimes, I wonder.. are you dumb for doing all the things you do? Or are you crazy? But then.. you're sometimes heroic and smart. See ya.' The Uchiha closed his eyes. 

And now, it's Naruto's turn. He walked slowly to Sakura. 'S-Sakura-chan.. remember.. I'll always be here, even if you're gone, my feelings would remain. You helped me so much, and I don't know if I even repaid it, even once. But if I plan to, it's too late. You're a very nice lady, Sakura-chan. I hope we get to see when time comes for me. Thanks for everything, goodbye!' the Uzumaki's eyes shed tears, he wasn't shy to people that sees he's crying, because Sakura's worth crying for. 

Their friendship will always remain strong and it will never break, even with parted ways and broken promises, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke would be strong for each other.

*********

April 23 ~ Vote and Comment;)

Edited 9.8.14 10:10 a.m, Sat