Chapter 18 - One. Of. Us.

A/N:Good news! I'll be focusing on this story, BUT, *cries* School will start on JUNE 3! D: Dear Akatsuki, please kill me so that I won't be going to school. Lol, jooooke, anywayz, have I ever mentioned that I like Akatsuki x Sakura? Don't. Judge. Me. If. You. Hate. It. 

Just like everyone else, I'm free to say my opinions. Enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~ 

"She's not coming back." Sasuke gritted his teeth. All of them were so surprised. She's not coming back? Why? She's so dumb to believe what the Akatsuki told her! 

"BUT WE NEED TO GET HER BACK!" Naruto yelled. As always, he has the determination. Specially that the girl he likes was taken away. "IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" 

"Naruto, I know that you wanna get Sakura back, but.. maybe... maybe now is not the time for you to retrieve her..." Shikamaru fumed. 

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO IF I DON'T DO IT NOW?!" the blonde kept yelling and asking. 

"... Naruto," 

Sasuke looked at him. 

"It's time to go back to Konoha."

How can those guy be such jerks and not fight for a fellow companion? Of course, Naruto was the one who was desperate to fight to get her back. And so, he wouldn't just give up!

Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Sasuke walked in front. Naruto was left out behind. "... We'll come back another time to save Sakura." Sasuke assured. 

Naruto paced back and forth. He looked closely to the hideout. His eyes, glistening. What choice can he do now? He nodded slyly, then took off with his friends. 

Inside the hideout, Sakura was observing the hideout, and also the Akatsuki members. Some were silent, and some weren't. 

She looked over Kakuzu and regardingly sweatdropped. She heard words, no numbers, to be precise. 

"1,567...1,568...1,569..." 

Sakura sweatdropped in confusion, again. "Is this your 'treasurer' right here?" she asked Hidan. "Kakuzu, the Akatsuki's number one treasurer. Hehe." her statement was added with a joke. 

"ALL THIS DUMBASS DO ALL DAY IS TO COUNT SOME F*CKING MONEY!" Hidan yelled. 

Sakura would agree, but... 

"AND THE THING YOU DO ALL DAY IS TO SAY BAD WORDS, I ASSUME." 

Hidan looked at her suspiciously. Pein cutted in, "Both of you, shut up. Give me your forehead protector, Sakura." he ordered, looking at her, leaping out a hand. 

Sakura croaked a brow. "Ehh, alright," she agreed. Pein took it, taking a kunai out. With a blink, he slashed the middle of the forehead protector. In other words, he slashed the symbol of Konohagakure. Sakura gasped in his actions. 

"H-hey, what's the big idea messing up my forehead protector?!" she asked grudingly, taking it back from Pein. Pein's eyes pierced in hers. Sakura's emerald eyes froze in defeat. He had the rinnegan for his eyes, well that's certainly why. 

"Look at everyone's forehead protector." he ordered. She did so. She glanced at Deidara, who had his hair covering his forehead protector. 

"Hey Deidara. How 'bout you move your hair for a split second?" she asked. He did so hesitantly. He saw his protector. It also had a slash. She glanced at everyone. All of them had slashes on their own-- well, except for the ones who doesn't wear forehead protectors!

"Tobi, where is your...." she paused. 

"Nevermind that! Tobi is a good boy!" he exclaimed. His actions caused Sakura to swetdropped and stare at him. 

"I can see that," she said. "..perfectly." 

A/N: I know, its lame. Sorry.