Chapter 10: Hatred

Naruto and Sasuke went away. You must wonder why Yukina hates Sakura. Well then, here's the story, unfolded. 

 'Back then, Yukina wanted to be a great shinobi. She always wanted to join the Ninja Academy, but she's not a ninja! Specially that her parents aren't. Yukina isn't actually a girl who has an imaginative attitude. Or in other words, Yukina is an impatient one. She despises and hates kids who her parents get near to. She lets jealousy and hatred rule her heart. She lets darkness get in. After a while, she sees Sakura. She doesn't really know the girl back then when they were little kids. 

 Yukina was always watching the kids train at the Academy. She saw and adored Sakura. She was a great student, a great shinobi. 'Till one day, Yukina's parents help Sakura because of a small yet certain reason. She saw how her mother and father show love and care to a girl they don't even know.

  There it was, LET THE JEALOUSY COMMENCE! 

Told ya, Yukina's a bit different, or a lot. A little thing is a big one to her.' 

"Sakura... you made me feel so useless back then. I'm glad you died." Yukina muttered. She hated her, solidly and she may forever will.

 Kakashi got back. "Where's the two idiots?" 

 "They went away, sensei." Yukina said.

"Ehhhh, come with me." the silver-haired man answered.  Sasuke and Naruto were at the Hokage's office, trying to convince her NOT to replace the dead teammate.

Kakashi opened the door, making Yukina come in. 

"First thing's first. Train yourselves. One of you will fight with Yukina tomorrow, and on the other day, the other one will fight. If Yukina manages to beat both of you, she's in. If Both of you beats her, she's out. If it's equal, we'll pick someone from another team to fight with her. Got it?" Kakashi said. 

"H一Hai!" they all answered.

***

Edited 9.8.14 Aug 9. 7:06 P.M, Sat