Chapter 25: Brother VS Brother ~ p.1

To ate Tessa ("ate" [pronounced as a-te] is the Tagalog word for older sister; Tessa is not my sister! I don't even have a sister. But I have two brothers :D I just call her that because she's my cousin who is now at England! Her mom works there but their hometown is still the Philippines ;D)

I missed you! I'll be seeing you at the airport next week. I'm excited to see you Tessa-nee-chan:3

********

The afternoon came by. Itachi and Kisame where already on their move-- and that is, to capture the nine-tails, which is Naruto Uzumaki of Konohagakure. The afternoon was a bit dark although it was just quarter to five. The transportation to Konoha will be kind of long yet it must be worth the effort. On their way, the two rogue ninjas were blocked by a certain raven-haired teenager, looking at his 17's. Kisame was surprised with this boy, for this boy is Sasuke Uchiha, the one and only. We could say that Itachi was also surprised, but not because of his presence at this point of time, but because of how he's grown up. He didn't looked like a little brother anymore.

"Itachi," Sasuke grunted, "You must die, now." Itachi just blinked with his brother's mixed emotions and Kisame just sighed. Sasuke took out his katana, and activated his Sharingan with a manner of anger towards his older brother. Kisame drew out a smirk from his lips and turned his head, facing Itachi.

"Hey, Itachi-san," Kisame said, "Are you gonna fight him or are we just going to continue, hm? He seems kind of desperate, no offense, though."

Itachi thought for a moment. He closed his eyes, "Kisame, I must fight him, and you . . . make your decision. If you wanna continue to seek the Jinchuriki, go on. I'll catch up. But if you wanna wait in the hideout 'till I get back and we go again, it's your choice. But do not stay here." he ordered the partner. Kisame just gave him a questioning look yet he still obeyed. After all, Itachi is what we call "a guy who knows the best".

Kisame went away, but before he did, he said, "I'll see you at the hideout then, Itachi-san," and the Uchiha just nodded.

After that, it negative silence occured. And so, Itachi spoke, "It's been a while Sasuke. You grew up. It's been four years now, huh?" Sasuke ignores his comment and his anger rushes more. "I wonder . . . did you also improve, or not?"

Sasuke frowned.

"I think you didn't."

Sasuke clenched his left fist while his right one was holding his katana.

"You're very foolish, Sasuke."

TING! An attack from Sasuke using his katana ranged to Itachi. The older Uchiha deflected it by meeting Sasuke's sword and a kunai. Then they broke fast. "What do you not understand, Sasuke? I am far stronger than you. Do you know what you lack of? You lack hate. And you lack pain."

Sasuke shouted abrutantly towards him, "Who the f*ck do you think you are to say that?! I lack hate?! What kind of shit are you sprouting, Itachi? I grew up, hating everyone around me! Pain? I also lack pain? The moment you killed and disposed our whole clan, THAT'S when my painful days started! And now, you say that I lack of it?!"

Itachi kept silent for a moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yet, you still failed to kill your closest friend." It is true. Before Sasuke left, Naruto tried to stop him. But then, they ended up fighting each other. After their last attack, Naruto blacked out but remained alive. That's when Sasuke really left Konoha. With those awful words, Sasuke even grew more hatred towards his brother.

"YOU REALLY DESERVE TO DIE, YOU KNOW THAT?! What kind of brother are you?! You killed *tou-san and *kaa-san! YOU KILLED THE WHOLE DAMN CLAN! I lost my respect for my own brother. And I will never, ever, want to get it back." the younger Uchiha yelled and charged at Itachi again. At a not-so-far corner, there was someone watching. Zetsu. It was Zetsu. Don't ask how he got there, he's clearly a plant creep.

Sasuke stabbed with katana against Itachi, and it turns out that he did hit him, until he found out that he was in a genjutsu. And now, they're back in realization. "You know . . ." Itachi said, "The Uchiha clan's kekkei genkai is the Sharingan, right? But you, you don't know how to use your Sharingan properly. You don't deserve to be called an Uchiha, at all." Itachi insulted him more.

"Damn, those two are really getting the fighting spirit, huh?" White Zetsu said from the distance, "Who cares? Itachi will obviously win. Sasuke is just too oblivious like always." Black Zetsu answers.

The fight between Itachi and Sasuke continued. Although Itachi really did commit a mistake in killing their clan, it was still painful to see former loving brothers fight each other.

********

This is only part one of the chapter, "Brother VS Brother,". Vote and comment:))

8.9.14 ~ published :: 5:23 p.m, Sat

((Tou-san means father which is Fugaku (father of Itachi and Sasuke) and kaa-san means mother, which is Mikoto (mother of Itachi and Sasuke)).