Chapter 2

Hi guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately, I've had major writers block... but I finally came up with another chapter to give you. Hope you enjoy^-^

Sorry if it not all that good. It was the only thing that came to mind and I didn't want to keep up I all still waiting on an update. So, here you are!

Deeper.

Go deeper.

I ran the razor across my wrist even more deeper.

Worthless.

Burden.

Weak.

I was almost out of room on my left wrist.

27

Slice

28

Slice

29

Slice

I've been feeling even more depressed lately. I've been feeling more anxiety and experiencing more panic attacks around huge crowds. I haven't eaten in days. I'm usually never hungry, but I wouldn't want to concern Happy or the guild. I'd usually force myself to eat something, but I just haven't felt like doing so lately.

I bandaged up my wrist and hid the razor blade. I made sure I looked okay before I got out of the bathroom, practicing some fake smiles. I then decided to the guild. I told Happy that I would go meet up with him there.

As I walked through crowds of people walking around town I started to feel anxiety swelling up inside of me. I tried ignoring the people walking around me and tried to focus up ahead.

Keep going. Your almost there.

Before I knew it I was in front of the guild's doors. Taking in a deep breath, I raised my leg and prepared myself to bust in through the doors when my body suddenly stopped. I lowered my leg.

I didn't feel like busting through the doors.

Suprised at myself, I just pushed open the guild doors, receiving some warm welcomes here and there.

I made my way towards the bar and sat on a stool.

"Hey Natsu! Can I get you anything? "

Something was off. She kept giving me this creepy smile as if she had planned something.

"No thanks."

I froze. What was wrong with me? It's as if my body were moving on its own.

I suddenly didn't feel like forcing my self to eat.

Mira looked kind of shocked too.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay then..."

As Mira went to go serve another table, I stayed where I was.

Why was I acting this way all of a sudden?

A chair was suddenly sent flying my way.

Of course.

I dodged it just in time before it hit Erza's cake. While everyone just froze Elfman kept ranting on about his manliness, oblivious to what was going on.

Erza then slammed Elfman to the other side of the guild which caused him to fly into Evergreen making her trip and accidentally hit someone with her elbow.

"Hey, watch it!"

Then, next thing you knew, a while guild brawl broke out. Typical. I laughed a little before resuming to my thoughts.

" I challenge you to a fight, flame brain!"

I whirled around to see Gray standing behind me in a fighting stance.

"Not in the mood."

I stood frozen in shock. It happened again.

Gray looked taken aback, as well as the whole guild who happened to hear my response.

"I-I mean, I'm just tired from a mission I just recently got back from, you know?"

Lucy looked at me suspiciously.

"Are you sure you're okay, Natsu?"

I didn't trust myself to answer back.

The Erza then came up to me.

"It isn't like you to just turn down a fight, Natsu."

I felt as if the air were knocked out of my lungs. Questions kept flying at me from all directions. Everybody was staring.

"Are you okay?"

"What's wrong?"

"Be a man!"

Their stares. I could feel all their eyes boring into me making me feel self conscious. I started having a really hard time breathing.

It felt as if I were under water.

All of my guild's mate's voices were drowned out.

I was sinking.

Breathe.

I

I needed air!

I could feel my eyes sting with the feeling of tears swelling up. I tried blinked furiously to keep my tears back.

I took in gulps of air, not noticing everyone's frantic actions and panicking. Colors invaded my vision.

Till the only color I was left seeing was black.

"NATSU!"