T H E P A I N

ᎥᏆ's sᏆᎾᏒᎽ ᏆᎥmᎬ
(Again, you're probably a bit crestfallen that this isn't another story update) the picture above is my cat named ñeco  ^_^

But I thought that You guys would like a small story (/ ̄ー ̄)/~~☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆

But before I get into my story telling, I'd just like to say

i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ

I have absolutely no idea what to write next for chapter 12.

So, I'd like to thank you for your patience while I try and come up with some ideas~

(And possibly some plot twists) (`∀')Ψ

So let's get into the story~

(Also, this wasn't recent. It took place in 2017)

I'm terrible at doing hand stands. The only hand stands I could do were against a wall. And, if you're wondering, no, I still haven't mastered a hand stand.

So one day, my niece came over. ( she's 9 years old btw). And just to let you know, she loves gymnastics.

But she's just as terrible at gymnastics as I am.

Yet being the competitive bunch we were, we decided to do a small gymnastics competition, to see who could pull off the best stunts. (Our so called "stunts" looked like abnormal dance moves done by a drunk  blindfolded person)

And me, being the slightly idiotic person I sometimes can be, came up with an idea that would supposedly enable me to achieve a successful hand stand.

Which obviously backfired.

I told my niece to sit down and watch me do it first.

My plan was to run down the hallway so that I'd gain enough force for when I bent down and pushed my self upward.

And that just what I did.

I went to the very end of the hallway and started running. Then, as I was about to reach the other end of the hallway, I did a small jump and-

TA DA!

I did a hand stand~

But the force from my running kept moving me forward.

So my hands were planted flat on the floor, but my legs kept going forward and I landed hard on they side of my leg.

(Sorry if the description of how I fell forwards from the handstand position is a bit confusing).

While my face was cringing with pain, my niece was sliding down from her chair, laughing her ass off.

Ĭ ℨŊĐℨĐ ỰƤ ℌᗛƲĬŊᎶ ᗛ ᗷĬᎶ ᗷƦỰĬṨℨ FƟƦ ᗛŊ ℨŊŦĬƦℨ ϖℨℨƘ.
Can you read that?

This also reminds me of the time when I was in 5th grade (I'm currently in 6th) and I fell on my butt on the last step walking down the stairs. (It was so embarrassing).

Anyways, like I said before, I'm seriously trying to come up with some ideas that I think would enhance the overall plot.

Until then~
KawaiiSugarPanda 🌸🐼