Chapter 10

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter~ ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ

Sorry for the confusion. I accidentally posted this chapter when it was incomplete. Well, now that's explained...

()*:・゚ read on~

And there lay

His mother's rotting corpse.

Natsu wanted to scream, but he couldn't. It was his fault, his fault.

His

Fault.

And all of a sudden he started laughing, and laughing, and laughing. The laughs soon evolved into pain filled sobs. And soon enough, he was laughing in between his heart wrenching cries of despair. He couldn't stop. This made the team way beyond worried.

"N-Natsu?..." Wendy said, her voice more high pitched than usual due to fear.

"Fault...h-his fault?" Natsu exclaimed between laughter and sobs.
"He needs help.' They all thought. But they couldn't blame him for needing such thing. I mean, he's been beaten and has been forced to watch people get brutally murdered, and if they'd heard right before...

"No, I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM!" Natsu had screamed, clearly reliving a traumatic experience in his dream. He shifted, turned, and thrashed on his bed, his breath quickening as sweat started to form on his brow.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...

Otōsan..."

"I swear, I saw it happen!" Happy informed them one day at the guild. He filled them in on what happened that night and what Natsu had said in his sleep.

And if what Happy had said were true...

Had he been forced to commit murder

To his own father?...

It was a wonder how Natsu managed to stay in one piece after all that in front of them.
Lucy was now thankful that she let Levy test the truth serum out on Natsu.

She was going to help him, wether he accepted it or not.

His laughter soon died down, and it turned into downright anger and sadness, the anger outweighing the sadness.

The emotions that he had kept bottled up for so long... were finally set loose.

"You." He said darkly, still emitting some hiccups here and there. The team had never seen Natsu this fuming mad before, and it actually scared Gray, worried him. The last thing he wanted right now was for Natsu to get himself seriously injuried or possibly maimed. (A/N: Dobby didn't mean to kill anyone. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure. Sorry not sorry).

And if Gray's eyes didn't deceive him, he could've sworn he saw Asagi's malice filled smile waver a bit.

Nevertheless, that smile stayed put.

"Mad, are you now? Well, don't go taking out your anger on me, remember, it's your fault."

Asagi spat on Natsu's mother's face, and that's all it took for Natsu to have enough. Before anyone could comprehend what was happening Natsu was dashing towards the man, obviously seeking revenge. All fear for this man was long gone... now replaced with a strong loathing. He didn't care what happened now, all that mattered to him was the man be dead.

With incredible and astonishingly fast and flexible movements no one in the room even knew he possessed, he somehow ended up with the dagger that Asagi had pocketed on the side of his belt. He pointed it towards Asagi and Asagi swiftly got into a fighting stance, ready to defend himself. Natsu felt confused, lost in this sudden hurricane of emotions.