Chapter 12

Y E S

👏🏻 👏🏻

I t t r u l y I s a M Ꭵ Ꮢ Ꭺ Ꮯ Ꮮ Ꭼ

I've finally u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ

😩 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

W o w

Ĭ  F Ĭ Ŋ ᗛ Ĺ Ĺ Ƴ  Ꮆ Ɵ Ŧ  Ṁ Ƴ  Ĺ ᗛ Ƶ Ƴ  ᗛ Ṩ Ṩ 
Ṩ ℨ Ĺ F  Ŧ Ɵ  Đ Ɵ  Ṩ Ɵ Ṁ ℨ  ω Ʀ Ĭ Ŧ Ĭ Ŋ Ꮆ

To make up for such a long wait, I've decided to make this chapter a bit lengthier than usual

Sorry if it's not my best

Natsu awoke with a start.

Wait, what?

He closed his eyes as fast as he'd opened them and took a slow, deep breath before opening them once more.

He was staring at...

The ceiling of a train?

That's when he noticed that he was resting on his back, his head resting on someone's lap.

His eyes somewhat widened. Was it Gray's lap?

"G-"

"Your awake! Oh, thank Mavis you're alright."

It was then that he realized that he was laying on Lucy's lap.

Was he dead? Was this... heaven?

W-were they... continuing their adventure?

Adventure...

And it all hit Natsu full force.

Asagi

That horrid place

The mission

His teammates

It all hurt, and not because of his injuries which he guessed reappeared after returning from...heaven, I guess you could say?

It hurt knowing that he made his teammates worried sick, not to mention injured.

But they were the ones to accept the job, you never forced them into it.

But still, I'm to be blamed for not telling them of what to expect of him. I could've stopped them. Natsu argued back with the voice in the corner of his mind, though he knew that if he'd told them about it it'd reveal his secret which was now out and preparing them for what to expect wouldn't efficiently prepare them in combat against the cruel man.

They'd take the job anyways, despite any attempts at stopping them. They're a determined, persevering bunch, you should know that by now.

Natsu closed his eyes once more and took a deep, calming breath before a thought occurred to him.

Wasn't his motion sickness supposed to have kicked in by now?

He was pretty sure that Wendy's Troia no longer had affect on him....

And where was Wendy?

"Natsu?" Erza questioned.

It was then that Natsu realized that he'd been staring off while Erza was attempting to grab his attention.