8.5) extra #1

PROCESSING...
BOOTING UP SYSTEM...
SYSTEM LOADED.
FILE
⠀> U.A. STUDENTS
⠀⠀ > YEAR 2
⠀⠀⠀ > GENERAL STUDIES

⠀⠀⠀> FILE_(NAME)_GENERAL

PLEASE ENTER PASSCODE TO VIEW FILE.
> ••••••••••••••••••••|

LOADING...
ACCESS GRANTED.

01010101 . 01000001
** DISCLAIMER
THIS FILE IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY ONLY BE VIEWED IN THE PRESENCE OF THE PRINCIPAL OF U.A. HIGH.
PUBLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED.

00306201808606

BASIC INFORMATION
NAME: (name)
AGE AS OF JANUARY 1ST: 15
HERO NAME: -NIL-
ALIAS: -NIL-
QUIRK: FLORA MANIPULATION
GENERAL STUDIES CLASS 1-D

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS
- FATHER (Father's name) ALIVE
- MOTHER (Mother's name) DECEASED
- YOUNGER SISTER (Sister's name) DECEASED

DISCIPLINE RECORD
- ATTENDANCE: POOR
- OFFENCES: -NIL-
- CONDUCT: GOOD
- EXTRA COMMENTS: -NIL-

ACADEMICS AND PHYSICAL
- OVERALL PERCENTAGE: 65%
- ACADEMICS: 23%
- PHYSICAL FITNESS: 82%
- BODY MASS INDEX: ACCEPTABLE
- QUIRK APPREHENSION: 98%

GENERAL PHYSICAL STATISTICS
- POWER ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ 2/5 D
- SPEED ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ 3/5 C
- INTELLIGENCE ⠀⠀    ⠀ 3/5 C
- TECHNIQUE ⠀⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ 5/5 A
- COOPERATIVENESS      4/5 B

QUIRK INFORMATION
STUDENTS ARE TO FILL OUT SHEETS IN U.A. APPLICATION FORM.
- FLORA MANIPULATION
- NICKNAME: -NIL-
- ABILITY: TO MANIPULATE FLORA AT WILL AND GIVE IT SENTIENT LIFE. INCLUDES FORMATION OF THORNS AND FUNGI SPORES.
- SETBACK: REQUIRES A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH PLANTS. EXCESSIVE USE MAY LEAD TO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

EXTRA COMMENTS
- (Name) is a pleasant girl that gets along fairly well with classmates and schoolmates alike. (Name) shows excellent quirk performance and is well-versed in using her quirk. However, she needs to work on her attendance rate in order for her to improve her grades.

PROOFREAD BY:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀PRINCIPAL NEZU

.

..
Every single information about you- well, the vague details anyway.

But no matter how vague it is, the principal always kept his word, and you admired that.

The documents never leaked out, and your details only remained safely locked away in his computer.
...

"Are you very sure that this is the student, Tamaki?" Kurogiri raised the single sheet of paper. There was nothing printed on it, save for the large, bolded GENERAL DEPARTMENT, CLASS 1-D, (Name) printed underneath it, and a picture of you.

"Ah, I'm quite sure, it's their picture after all," Tamaki frowned. "I'm not sure why it's blank, there's definitely something more to it."

Kurogiri cursed the Principal- in a polite way, of course. But he still cursed him anyway- he kept his secrets too well.

The staff room was empty, all the teachers had rushed out upon hearing Iida's cry for help, and he couldn't help but chuckle at how idiotic that move was.

"You ready? Midoriya's gonna tag along. I'll have to catch up with them and see if she's following them like the simple-minded brats in U.A." Kurogiri waved at Tamaki, who nodded and went out the door. His eyes flitted back to the picture of you, with your small smile that seemed nervous yet apprehensive.

"(Name), huh... I think...

...I think Midoriya might like you."