13) caught in the act.

You quietly sat up when you were sure he was in his room. You were awoken when a loud thud sounded out- when Midoriya fell to the ground. It made you kind of curious, what made him roll off the bed like that? Maybe he was just one of those kind of sleepers.

You gently opened the door.

"Izu-"

You stopped yourself. Why was your first instinct to call his name? You shook your head and stretched. Your plan was in action. You finally got a good nap and Midoriya was most likely sleeping in his room.

It was time for you to try out some of Kurogiri's infamous liquor. You've heard so much from everyone, but Izuku wouldn't let you near one drop. You cracked your fingers and quietly walked down the hallway, careful not to let your footsteps alert him of your awakening.

"(N-)!"

You clamped a hand over Toga's mouth. She stuck her tongue out to lick it and you withdrew in disgust.

"What's the secret mission?" She whispered out, grinning ear to ear. You wiped your hand down her sweater to get rid of her saliva.

"Well, I would really like to try out new stuff here like the liquor that Izuku wouldn't let me touch. Don't tell him!" You whispered back. She nodded and giggled. You sighed. She thought it was just some little fun game, but in reality if Izuku caught you drinking, he would probably kill you.

Toga perked up and turned to look at the corner. A foot stepped out, followed by a head, which turned and made eye contact with the two of you.

"W-"

"Shhshshhshh!!!!" You frantically shushed. You looked around, hoping Midoriya wouldn't peek out.

"We're gonna drink!" Toga quietly spoke, clearly not taking this seriously.

"Midoriya's going to kill you," Tomura sighed and scratched his neck. He rearranged the hand covering his face.

"I know but... life is short, after all," you shrugged.

"Hey hey, you should accompany us! (Name)'s the only one out of all of us who hasn't had a drop of Kurogiri's shot yet, it'll be interesting," Toga grasped onto your hand. A warm feeling tingled your chest; it's been a while since a girl-friend was this close to you.

"I actually just came back from the bar, but whatever. I need to ask Kurogiri something again anyway," Tomura 'tsch'ed and looked away, continuing to scratch his neck. The three of you walked down the corridor, Toga skipping happily, Tomura slouching, and you frantically tuning your head back and to the sides to ensure you wouldn't be caught.

"I wonder if you're a good drinker," Toga pondered.

"Probably not," Tomura sneered. The three of you came to a stop outside of the bar, where Kurogiri was busying himself rearranging the bottles on the shelf.

"Hey Blackmist, we're back for (Name)'s first time drinking." There wasn't any hint of malice in his tone, but you could feel some form of sarcasm dripping off it.

"Yeah yeah! We'll cover for her if Midoriya finds out!" Toga cheerily agreed. You sighed. You really hope he doesn't.

Kurogiri just gave you a look before placing a shot in front of you. It was slightly pink, but still translucent.

There was a moment of silence before a voice spoke up. "Aww come on, what the fuck! This is the weak fruity one...! Theres no getting a kick outta this!"

The four of you turned to look at Twice, who was swaying his mug around. He slammed it against the counter and cheered for another round.

"Well, you've gotta start somewhere," Toga piped up. You picked up the glass and swirled it, observing the little bubbles at the side.

Tomura rolled his eyes. "Fucking hell, just drink it."

And you downed the shot.

It burned, but the aftertaste was heaven. The little fruity scent was great and the burning sensation just made you want more.

"He makes one of a kind alcohol! Drop the heavy stuff on 'em, Kurogiri!" Twice cheered. Toga crossed her legs and huffed, eyeing your cup. Tomura hunched over and fiddled with a hand on his arm.

"Well, that was really nice..." you admitted.

Ten minutes later, you were drunk out of your mind. Shotglasses littered the table and Kurogiri was having a conversation with Shinsou, who heard the commotion and came along. Tomura and Toga were now doing their own thing with Rappa, and Twice was having the time of his life by constantly yelling "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" at you. You, of course, couldn't process everything happening.

"What's upppp!" You threw both your hands in the air and fell backwards onto the floor. You laughed in pure drunkeness and joy, kicking your legs on the air.

"Keep your feet down, (Name). We don't want to be flashed," Shinsou covered his view of you with his hand and sipped from the cup in his hand.

"Awww, don't be a... a bebbie bownder... beddbie downber... debbie... downer, Shiiiinsou!" You hiccuped, sitting up and giggling. You felt as if your mind and body were two separate entities and you couldn't control both of them. Everything felt like a dream.

"(Name), you need to get a hold of yourself before Midoriya comes. This isn't going to be very pretty," Kurogiri chimed in. He handed you a shot, with a little gesture that said 'you're going to need this'. Keeping that in the back of your mind, you drunk it. But nothing changed. You were still disassociated with the world and Twice was still singing beside you.

Bakugou poked his head into the doorframe. "You might want to scatter. He's here." Shinsou cleared his throat and walked out of the room, followed by Rappa. You couldn't be bothered, it was just Izuku.

Midoriya Izuku...

His figure stood at the doorway, staring at you. It took a moment before everything turned to chaos. His punch sent the floorboards next to you crumbling and into dust. Luckily, you dodged in time to meet his eyes.

"Oh great. We need to get Overhaul to fix this shit again," Tomura cursed. Toga sympathetically patted his back, which was retaliated with a snappy "Don't touch me!".

Plants shot out of the ground and encased him in greenery. Kurogiri just sighed. His poor bar, at least the commotion wouldn't be heard by the public. He forgot the two of you had really destructive quirks.

Izuku easily burst out of the wrap, splattering the whole room in green plants. Instead of breaking, the plants clung onto the ceiling and walls and sprouted. Whatever Kurogiri gave you, he knew a fight was going to break out because you felt your senses sharpen greatly.

Well, not like it mattered. Midoriya didn't seem to care if you died or not, because he came charging at you with a full cowl.

You also couldn't care less if he died, because your plants at that point were sharpened to resemble a butcher knife.

Just before the two of you made contact, a black mist appeared and your hands vanished in front of your eyes. The two of you couldn't stop in time and tumbled into the black warp, and out to your room.

"What a cool quirk!!" You yelled in happiness. The enhancement drink, althought powerful, was starting to wear off. Izuku knew this- he had drunk that very same drink before. He tackled you to the ground and pinned both of your arms and legs down with his. You let out a deflated sigh and wriggled around a little.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" He hissed. Your eyes trailed off and didn't make eye contact with him.

"Answer me, (Name)," he leaned in closer. You slowly looked back to gaze into his eyes. His pretty, pretty emerald green eyes that suddenly looked very dark. A thought came into your mind and a small grin forced it way onto your mouth.

"I-Izuku...!" You moaned, arching your chest upwards. Izuku's eyes widened and his grip on your arms loosened. His face turned impossibly red and his entire body wavered. How did you-?

Without hesitation, you grabbed his tie and pulled him down.

Your lips pressed against his.