14) i missed this.

WARNING:
LIME IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF THIS STORY!
if you would like me to label when it starts and ends, feel free to tell me and i will edit this and future chapters to do so :)

Midoriya Izuku, never once in his life, has kissed anyone but his own mother.

But there you were, pulling him down and drunkenly kissing him like you'd been his girlfriend for years. He didn't know how to react, especially not when your hands began tracing along the curve of his back. He pulled away, shocked.

"I-zu-ku~" you giggled out. Everything was a blur. He couldn't see nor hear anything but you. The only thing he could be hella sure of was your finger toying with the fabric on his back and the taste of alcohol on your lips.

No. He couldn't do this. That would've just been taking advantage of you, and he knew better than that. But you were just so tempting, the way you squirmed under him.

"Midoriyaa!" You wouldn't stop teasing him. He felt like he was going to explode any moment now.

Without realizing it, he realized his vest was pulled off and you were already unbuttoning his shirt. Izuku felt a bead of sweat trail down his neck. What was going on? What should he do?

His body lowered itself subconsciously and you took the opportunity to crash your body against his. A jolt ran through him and his mind blanked out. Whatever the hell was going down there in his pants, he definitely should not let it take over his mind. After all, he was...

You...

You were...

You were still (Name).

The green haired boy gently removed your hands from his shirt. He let his fingers brush against your palm, stroking it softly and placing it onto your own cheek.

"(Name), you're drunk," Izuku softly stated. You paused whatever you were doing and looked in his eyes. Despite all the intoxication, under those layers that masked your consciousness, he could still see your frail form in there.

"I... am?" You asked in a child-like manner. Izuku cupped his hand around your cheek. Your eyes were half-lidded and you looked so vulnerable.

"Go to sleep, Kurogiri's drinks have always been good to drink before you knock off," he rested his forehead on yours.

Even if he was a villain labelled by society, he still had to uphold his own values.

"Plus Ultra. Don't remember anything from today, okay?"

Your fingers reached out to hold onto his hand that rested on your face.

"Plus Ultra... huh."

Slowly, as the seconds ticked by, you slipped into unconsciousness. Only when Midoriya felt the constant, deep breaths tickle his lips then he pulled away from your resting body.

"You're really something, (Name). Pissing me off multiple times in a row but somehow making up for it everytime... you're weird."

Midoriya grabbed his coat, placed it atop of you and rearranged his clothes, before heading out of the room.

Still, he had no idea what triggered your impulse to drink. Could it have been his controlling behaviour? Maybe he should lighten up a bit.

But faintly remembering the smell of alcohol in the house where he found his mother...

He was still half sure his father had met his mother in the house before Midoriya returned home. There would've been no reason why she would just hang herself like that.