Narrator.

"Who is it?" Zane yelled from his bed.

"It's Travis! The guy with the white hair! Can I come in?" Travis yelled back from outside the door.

"No! You betrayed me!" Zane yelled angrily.

"I only wanted to help! There's people that care about you! You know that right?" Travis yelled defensively.

Travis heard mumbling before the door clicked open.

Travis quickly came in.

"What's wrong?" Travis asked quietly.

"Your here for me to complain, got it? You don't tell anyone what your about to hear." Zane said sternly.

Travis nodded aggressively while taking note of Zane's deeper voice.

Zane sighed.

"I went... on a.. I went to hang out with gene alone." Zane said slowly.

Travis just nodded and continued to listen.

"He, was trying to carve the tree behind me, and missed, it left a scar on my arm. He also... missed again closer to my face. It luckily didn't leave a scar there. I also fell over and he wasn't looking where he was going and stepped on me.. he decided he was dangerous to me and told me never to go near him or the others again."
Zane explained.

Zane just remembered his eyes must of been red from his crying.

Shit.

"Oh, that's...terrible. Wait.. gene saw you without your mask?" Travis asked.

"By force yes." Zane replied.

"By force...?" Travis said confused.

"I may of explained things nicely, now get out." Zane ordered.

"Why?" Travis asked.

"I told you that once I'm done complaining, you get out and leave me alone." Zane said firmly.

"But I want to help!" Travis exclaimed.

"Get out." Zane demanded.

"How about you come over to my house and hang out? We can do whatever you want!" Travis said quickly.

Zane mumbled something before speaking audibly.

"Fine. But we are doing whatever I want. Here's basic info, phone number and such." Zane said as he handed Travis a paper.

"Now get out." Zane snapped.

Travis nodded, leaving with the slip of paper, he left the party altogether.

Zane sighed as he locked his door.
Why was he doing this? He knew he couldn't trust people.