Narrator

The next morning, Travis woke up first.

Travis also noticed he was curled into Zane.

Or rather, Travis was the big spoon, Zane was the little spoon.

Travis smiled at the boy below him, admiring his features, how his pale hands clutched onto Travis' shirt to how his hair fell perfectly on his face. He moved slowly, not wanting to wake the boy.

He made a bowl of cereal, he couldn't really cook.

Whoops.

He grabbed a uniform for Zane from his closet, seeing as Zane didn't have one but would need one. He packed Zane's stuff, except his phone into Zane's bag.

The emo himself walked into the kitchen looking dead.

It was around this moment Travis realized how his clothes hanged off of Zane a little bit, just a tad oversized.

It was adorable.

Zane made his own bowl and ate silently.

"I uh, put a uniform out for you, it's on the couch." Travis said as he put his bowl in a dishwasher.

Zane nodded, almost falling asleep in his bowl of cereal.
He put it in the dishwasher as well.

A calm simpler morning.

Zane was in an oversized school uniform, and he actually looked like a middle schooler putting his older brothers clothes on.

The moment they arrived at the school the other ro'meave brothers questioned them.

"Where were you Zane?!" Garroth asked.

"What did he do to you?!" Vlyad asked.

He glared them both down and walked off, leaving Travis to run to keep up with him.

"Are you okay?" Travis asked concerned.

"Sure." Zane mumbled.

So lunch came, Zane seemed in a better mood.