Narrator

Zane arrived in Travis' pajamas, to return them but everyone took it as another meaning.

Travis waved and smiled at Zane.

It was comforting.

Zane spent a lot of time near Travis.
A lot.

"Okay guys! Let's play truth or dare!"

Zane not really paying attention eventually identified the voice as aphmaus.

They all sat in a circle, Zane beside Travis.

Aphmau started it off.

"Katelyn, truth or dare?" Aphmau asked.

"Dare" Katelyn replied.

"I dare you to name everything you hate about Travis!" Aphmau snickered.

She went on for a minute or two.

Katelyn went next.

"Alright Travis, truth or dare?" Katelyn sighed.

"Dare baby!" Travis winked.

Seeing him wink made Zane feel... jealous?

"I dare you to jump down the stairs."
Travis might of regretted his decisions.

"This is BO-RING! Let's Spin the bottle!" Aphmau yelled.

Aphmau placed a bottle in the center.

She told everyone to move so the circle was randomized.

She gave it a decent spin and the first pair was...

Kawaii-chan and Dante!

Kawaii-chan seemed pleased and Dante seemed a bit awkward as they went to have five, fifteen minutes in heaven? Vlyad seemed kinda jealous, but of who?

they randomized their circle again and spun.

This time it landed on Katelyn and Lucinda.

They agreed and went off unhappily probably to gossip for five, fifteen minutes?

They spun again. The circle randomized again.

Zane watched the bottle in boredom.

It finally landed.

Oh.

It was pointing at him.

Him and Travis.

Zane might of died right then and there.

Zane sighed and stood up.
There was no escaping the wrath of Aphmau and kawaii-chan. They found out about Lucinda and Katelyn just talking for five minutes instead of doing the game, and they punished them. They actually were outside and it was raining. Door locked no way in.

The girls snickered and he could feel the glare garroth was giving Travis.

"Tch. Stop being so childish about this. I just don't want to be in the rain." Zane stated angrily.

Zane was walking pretty slow.
Travis suddenly picked Zane up and placed him on his back.

The sudden piggyback ride was unexpected, but nice. the only available room was a closest upstairs.

Zane rested his head in the crook of Travis' neck once he was sure no one was watching, except maybe Aphmau and kawaii-chan, the all seeing eyes who knew everything somehow.

They walked into probably the smallest closet as the other rooms and spacious closets were taken still.

Zane could feel travis' breath on his neck and face and Travis put him down.