• CHAPTER 3 •

''Everyone you know and love ... Will. Be. Equalized. ''No you can't. YOU WON'T. LEAVE THEM ALONE... NOOOO!!

MAKO'S POV

I woke up to a blood-curdling scream. It was coming from Korra's room. I ran in as fast as I could. ''Korra is everything alright??'' I asked trying to catch my breath. She wasn't replying just sitting upright in her bed breathing heavily and sweating. ''Korra can you hear me? Korra... KORRA! I shook her viciously before Tenzin and Pema ran in. ''I heard screaming, is everything alright?'' ''I walked in her and she was just like this unresponsive.'' ''Korra? Korra can you hear me?'' Tenzin said waving a hand in front of her face. ''She needs a healer immediately!'' I picked her up bridal style and placed her on Oogi, her eyes began to glow as she entered the avatar state, her eyes half closed as she laid her head on my lap. I placed my hand against her head, she was burning a fever. ''Oogi, yip yip'' said Tenzin. '' ... she must have had a shock''

 she must have had a shock''

KORRA'S POV

''AHH! STAY AWAY!!'', I am afraid that won't be possible... avatar. ''AMON GET OFF! AHH!!!'' ''I will end you, the revelation has begun. I began to bend shards of ice at him but he dodged each one. Then I blast kicked a whip of fire but again to no avail. ''AUGH!'' My insides felt frozen and my veins were still. ''OH NO YOU DON'T NOT AGAIN...'' ''I'm afraid you don't have an option'' he said his voice as cold as ice. I began to lift off the ground feeling faintish and my vision began to blur as I felt my insides twist in an unruly unnatural way. ''STOP IT NOW... please.'' I pleaded. ''You don't get it, do you? I don't want to hurt you... I want to END you.'' I was so scared and frightened ''No...'' It was then the darkness took over and I lost conscience.

ASAMI AND BOLIN AT HOME

''Hey Asami!'' ''Oh, hey Bolin...'' ''is something wrong Asami?'' Bolin questioned. ''Well it's just... I um, well don't judge me but...'' Bolin knew exactly what was wrong. ''You miss Mako don't you?'' ''Yes... I mean I like Korra and all but, it's just hard to see them... you know, together.'' It pained her to see the two people she loved most together and not with her. ''I completely understand'' well he half understood. Noone but her knew about her affection. Mako she didn't mind losing but Korra... the strong, beautiful and smart girl she admired with someone that's not her. ''Speaking of which...'' Bolin said trying to change the topic ''where is Korra and Mako right now?'' ''I'm not sure, maybe we should pop in?'' ''sound like a plan!'' They both hopped in Asami's Sato mobile and drove over to Air temple island.

'' Bolin said trying to change the topic ''where is Korra and Mako right now?'' ''I'm not sure, maybe we should pop in?'' ''sound like a plan!'' They both hopped in Asami's Sato mobile and drove over to Air temple island

They were welcomed at the door by Pema ''Hi Pema are Korra and Mako around?'' ''Oh! Korra is with Katara, though they should be back soon...'' ''What happened is everything alright?'' Bolin asked worriedly. ''Well Korra entered the avatar state last night uncontrollably and was unresponsive but she should be ok now.'' They both looked at each other in shock. ''Would you mind if we waited here for them to return?'' ''Of course, you can wait here!'' Pema said directing them into Korra's room. Asami being Asami began to snoop around trough draws. ''Uh Asami... I don't think Korra would want you touching that'' said Bolin sheepishly. ''Oh relax Bo.'' In Asami's hand was the most beautifully carved, water tribe incrested necklace. It looked meaningful and Bolin knew that but Asami on the other hand would pick up anything that caught her eye. ''This is gorgeous!'' ''Yeah it is!'' Bolin said minding his own business. ''I'm gonna go grab some leechi juice Asami I'll be right back.'' ''Ok Bolin!''

'' ''Ok Bolin!''

MAKO'S POV

Korra was lying peacefully in my arms as I twirled her hair between my fingers. We were returning to republic city and Tenzin was asleep. Korra was half asleep, half awake and I had slept just before so I wasn't tired at all. ''Mako?'' I heard as Korra whispered in my arms. ''Yes?'' She whimpered a bit as she rolled over to face me. ''Are we close, I miss home...'' ''Almost Korra. Do you want some water?'' ''I'm good.'' She wasn't eating or drinking and refused almost every offer. This caused her lips to dry up and her natural mocca tanned skin was now turning a sickly pale colour. ''Korra please your gonna starve please at least eat something please.'' Korra knew that denying would just result in a disagreement so she hesitantly accepted. Korra sat back down leaning on Mako's chest and silently went to sleep. I could feel her chest gently moving up and down in my arms. She looked so cute when she sleeps. I soon followed and took a quick nap to.

When we arrived back at Air temple island Tenzin unpacked some luggage and I carried Korra inside, her arms wrapped around my arm protectively

When we arrived back at Air temple island Tenzin unpacked some luggage and I carried Korra inside, her arms wrapped around my arm protectively. To my surprise inside I was greeted by Asami and Bolin. ''How's Korra?'' ''She's fine, just not eating or drinking much...'' ''Well that's not good'' said Asami awkwardly. ''I'll stay here until she wakes up'' Asami said. ''Same'' Bolin replied. ''Well- ugh fine but if anything happens then call me. I'm going out for a minute to get some food.''

''