• CHAPTER 5 •

ASMAI'S POV
Today I went to go apologise to Bolin for the way I acted a few days ago. "Bolin are you home?" I said knocking on the door. To my surprise it was left unlocked. "Anyone home?" I yelled. No one responded so I walked up stairs. "Ugh... guys?" I walked back down and back over to my house. I wonder where Bolin could be?

 BOLIN'S POV Me and Opal were out on a picnic with Kai and Jinora

BOLIN'S POV
Me and Opal were out on a picnic with Kai and Jinora. "This is beautiful" Jinora exclaimed. "It really is!" Opal added. The whole day we talked and had a great time! When we dropped Kai and Jinora off back at air temple island me and Opal went back to our apartment. We bought it because we needed somewhere to go whilst the Arena was being rebuilt. Mako technically lived here but he spent most his time at Air temple island with Korra. Speaking of Korra I wonder if she's ok? "Opal wanna visit Korra and Mako?" Bolin asked. "Well we could've gone before when we dropped Kai and Jinora off but sure." We walked over to Air temple island to see Korra and Mako sparring. "KORRA!" Opal yelled startling her. I ran up to her and hugged her really tightly lifting her up. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?" . She raised an eyebrow. "Well coming to visit you of course!" I said letting her go. "Wanna train with us?" Korra asked. "I would but I have to... wash Pabu!" I lied as Opal was giving me a 'say no' look. She wanted us to go out tonight and knew how long a 'quick' training took. "Ok then..." Korra asked smirking. She knew I was lying. I was a sitting turtle duck at lying...

KORRA'S POV Mako and I were sitting at the table slurping our water tribe noodles right before Tenzin came the in

KORRA'S POV
Mako and I were sitting at the table slurping our water tribe noodles right before Tenzin came the in. "Korra I need to get ready soon. General Iroh is coming to town and in his honour the council is throwing a ball." He said crossing his arms staring out the window looking at the dock. "Oh, ok I'll be there." Then Tenzin walked off. "Ok Mako what's wrong with you?" I teased as he looked in he other direction. "Nothing." He said grumpily. "Cmon Mako spill" I smirked. "He likes you Korra." He said "Well duhh" I replied giggling. "Wait, Mako... are you jealous?" I teased. "I'm not jealous!" He pouted. "Aww Makos jealous" I said Don't worry Mako, your my one and only." I kissed him then walked off to get changed.

I put a long blue water tribe dress that Asami had bought for me when we went shopping once and let my hair down

I put a long blue water tribe dress that Asami had bought for me when we went shopping once and let my hair down. Mako was wearing a handsome, black tux. "You look beautiful Korra." He said. I blushed at this. Are you two ready to go? Tenzin asked. "Yes!" I replied. Pema stayed home with Rohan, Meelo and Ikki who was making a fuss over not being allowed to go. Jinora was going to meet Kai and we were going to meet Bolin, Opal and Asami. When we arrived we walked over to where Asami and Bolin were seated. "Hey Korra! Glad to see your ok!" Asami said hugging me. "Hey Asami! Where's Opal?" I questioned. "Oh she's in the bathroom!" Bolin replied stuffing his face with food. "Greetings avatar Korra, glad to see you could make it!" I turned to see general Iroh bowing. I copied "Good to see you to general." I replied "How's everything in the fire nation?" I asked. "Great! How about here?" He asked "Same; we haven't seen any threats in awhile actually." I replied. I could see Mako glaring at him enviously. It's all because last time he was here he tried to kiss me but I refused. "I'll let you be." Iron said walking off. "I don't trust him." Mako pouted. "Oh relax, were here to have fun!" I smirked pulling him onto the dance floor. "MAKO" I said snapping him out of his gaze. He kept staring over my shoulder staring at Iroh! "UHH MAKO!" I was mid walking away until I felt a hand grab mine and pull me closer. It was Mako. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips."I'm sorry Korra..." He said pulling my hand upwards. "It's- uh, ok." It was really awkward after that. "I love you Korra and I never want to lose you." Mako said. "You won't." I mumbled.

" I mumbled