• CHAPTER 6 •

Honestly I just love this video by Roseknightingale so much and thought it needed recognition. This chapter only focuses on Mako, Korra and sorta Tenzin. It's a tad short but it's gonna be a dramatic one bare with me 😂

A few weeks later...

KORRA'S POV

This week I had to miss training. Likewise the past two weeks... but believe me when I say I have my reasons. Beifong had urgently called me and Tenzin in to disguss the issue that new possible threat has being going around town threatening innocent civilians. This issue has been ongoing and I can't make trainings. Don't get me wrong, I want to go but being avatar just seems to get in the way off stuff...

"Hey bro! Sorry I'm late. Where's Korra?" Mako asked panting. "Well I guess she's not coming today, again..." Bolin replied lifting up some discs with some earthbending. "AGAIN! She doesn't even make an effort to this team!" Mako ditched his bag onto the bench and walked over to where Bolin was training "This is the fourth time she hasn't shown up." "Well... I mean she is the avatar and-" "AVATAR OR NOT! She can atleast make an effort!" Mako interrupted. Bolin didn't reply and just continued to practise silently. This carried on throughout the hour. "Hey losers get out! Can't you read the clock? Tahno walked in with his temates behind him and just flicked his hair out his face. He then kicked Mako's bag off the bench and replaced it with his own. "You were 15 minutes late so we actually made use of the gym!" Mako gave him a furious, intimidating glance and Tahno walked into the men's change room. When he came out Mako then went in. "Hey lover boy your in the wrong change room! Shouldn't you be in the women's?" Tahno chuckled alongside his companions and Mako did not retaliate.

The Morning

The Morning...

Korra was waken up violently shaken. She groaned at the sudden wake up call and was dropped on the hard cold floor. She lazily pulled herself up leaning against her bedside table and rubbed her eyes. "Mako!? What are you doing here?" She asked grumpily folding her arms. "Why weren't you at training, let's see... the past one, two , three, FOUR TIMES?" "I
was out doing something..." He grabbed her chin and lifted her face so they met eye to eye. "Where?" He asked coldy. She ripped his hand away from her face. "I had to fight- HEY, THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" "WHO?" He demanded " It doesn't concern you and if it did then Lin would of already told you!" She yelled. He looked shocked. "Why was I not informed if something was happening?" "You wanna know why? Because the enemy is a crazy man!" "WHO?!" "None of your business..."

Korra began to walk of and splashed some water at Mako, wetting his already sweaty tank top

Korra began to walk of and splashed some water at Mako, wetting his already sweaty tank top. He dried himself up easy but still was mad. " HEY! He returned by lashing some fire at her shoe. Korra turned around lashing back with some more fire causing Mako to stumble back. He then threw some more fire but Korra stopped them. "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS MAKO?" He was injured badly on his right arm and then he stopped for a moment. He then accidentally  instead of fire, shot some lightning at her which took her by surprise. She tried to defend herself with some water but it didn't work. Instead she was electrocuted. "AHH" she screamed as she felt surges throughout her spine. She was knocked back into a wall half unconscious. "Uh, Korra... KORRA! OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Mako ran towards her and went to pick her up. "Get Off Me- AHH!" "I'm gonna leave you here while I get help... If I pick you up that will cause you more pain." He said running off. Korra hovered her hand above her hip and began to heal her grazed hip. "KORRA ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Tenzin yelled as he and Mako ran towards her. "I thin- AH!" She yelped. "It hurts her to talk..." Mako added. "What happend?" Tenzin questioned. "She uh... sparring match out of control..." he lied. "I will call Katara immediately! Korra I urge you not to talk or move." Korra slightly nodded and closed her eyes before falling to her side.

" Korra slightly nodded and closed her eyes before falling to her side