Seducing My Crush

Eris, a 21-years old BSBA student and a soccer ball player who's been chasing almost 3 years by a seductive girl named Demrene.

Despite the fact that Eris had a girlfriend and all the campus student knows about it, Demrene still trying to entice him.

Will Demrene succeed to seduce Eris granting that the man he love is already belong to other woman?

Why she's chasing Eris?

Why Eris in all of the people?

May mga katotohanan kaya sa mga pinaparamdam ni Eris para sa kan'ya or he's playing along with her feelings?

Is she able to withstand the pain and challenges to get back the love she dumped for Eris a year ago?

What will happen next?

•••WARNING•••

Some parts of this story are not edited or does not undergo with revision. Please bear with the grammatical errors and typographical errors. Thanks! I'm not tolerating this kind of plot, but please be mindful that every story has it's reason. The character's perspective are also made for the sake of the story.

•••DISCLAIMER•••

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story wasn't perfect. There's a lot of errors. I may offend, make you sick, and annoy you while reading this. Please keep in mind that this was a fiction. Some are inspired, some are originally created by the writer. Thank you for your understanding!

If this story is not your type, you can read some of my works, you can also leave this story alone, or you can also find another story written by other authors. Thanks!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Ⓒ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2017-2020. maentblack

Started: 2017 (Stopped) May 30, 2020 (Continued)
Ended: July 02, 2020

Ps: ALL CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED. Bear with the grammatical and typographical errors. Thank you and i love you! I'll appreciate your feedbacks in this story!