When You First Meet

Yugi Muto:

It was your first day at Domino High, and you were pretty nervous. You had just recently moved to Domino due to your family moving to Japan from Australia.

As you took your first steps into the main haul, you grabbed a piece of paper from your pocket that the office lady gave that had your locker number on it, and you started trying to find your locker. While not paying close attention to your surroundings, you happened to accidentally bump into a boy with star shaped hair which caused him to drop his books. You gasped and immediately stopped what you were doing and helped him pick up his books.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry! I didn't see you there!" You panicked as you gave him the books that your gathered from the floor.

"It's okay, it was just an accident." He grinned as he collected his books. "You look new here, I don't think I've seen your around, my name's Yugi Muto."

You smiled back at him. "Nice to meet you Yugi, my name's y/n!"

"It's nice to meet you too, y/n!"

As the school bell rang, you then remembered that you still haven't found your locker, and rushed in a hurry to find it so you won't be late for your first class.

Yami Yugi:

As you were hanging out with your new friends Yugi and his gang after you had just been here for a week at Domino High, you were having a conversation about dueling strategies and getting some advice from Yugi. As you looked away from him to look more closely at your deck, you then faced him to see that he had suddenly grown taller. You were confused quite frankly.

"Did you just suddenly grow taller?!" You looked at the taller version of Yugi quite shocked that he was now an inch taller than you.

"Oh no, I'm his Yami that he's mentioned. I'm Yami, I live in his millennium puzzle, Yugi's told me a bit about you, y/n."

You blinked, after all you really didn't believe Yugi's "nonsense" about his strange item that he wore around his neck. "Huh, looks like he was telling the truth then. Nice to meet you then, Yami."

You two then continued to bond over cards and what strategies would work best for you, you two seemed to get on really well.

Seto Kaiba:

You were just taking a walk after school with your new friends. As you were walking, you were having a really good conversation with Joey and Tristan about dueling, of course Joey bragging about how awesome and amazing he is at dueling.

As you guys were walking, you noticed a very tall brown haired figure walking by with a younger boy with longer blackish hair. The tall figure approached Joey and started trying to annoy him and tell him how much if a loser he is (as per usual.)

"Hey Tristan I think you forgot to put a leash on the mut." He said, he started to get on your nerves.

"Hey you leave him alone!" You shouted, you hated bullies with a burning passion.

"Oh look looks like you've made friends with another dweeb in your little friendship club, how cute, I'm quite surprised actually, I seriously don't know how you manage to make friends Wheeler!"

Joey glared at him, today just wasn't his day. "Shut up Kaiba! You have better things to do than annoy me, like fun your company!"

After a little bit of them just making each other more annoyed, Seto then left. You didn't exact the same Seto Kaiba Joey told you about to look like that, you found him strangely cute, and couldn't stop thinking about him, as you were quite curious about him.