When Someone Flirts With You

Yugi Muto:

Whenever Yugi would catch a guy flirting with you, he would try to say calm as possible about it, as he knew he wasn't the best fighter.

Yugi smiled at the guy and wrapped an arm arm around your waist. "Sorry to disappoint sir but this lovely lady is mine."

Yami Yugi:

Yami was quite protective when it came to guys, and showed no mercy. He never understood why just hit on you, but he wasn't afraid to teach them a lesson with his fists if they wouldn't stop.

He approached the guy glaring at him. "Sorry to disappoint but y/n is mine! Please get your own Queen, because mine is taken."

Seto Kaiba:

Kaiba wasn't afraid to get into a fight over a guy who dared to flirt with you, you were his, and he never quite understood why people bothered to flirt with you because you were with such a rich and powerful guy.

He walked up to the guy and got really close. "Alright punk, I'll give you one and one warning alone, y/f/n (your full name) is my woman, and if you've got a problem with that, you'll have to answer to me! Got it?"

Joey Wheeler:

Joey couldn't stand it when others flirted with you, and had to hold himself back from punching every guy that dared to flirt with you. Of course, he tried his best to be calm and collected about it, but Tristan would always have to bail him out if every fight....

Joey came up really close grabbing the guy by the collar of the shirt. "Right, hands off bud! This lady is mine! Not yours! Learn to stop hitting on a taken girl ya maniac!"

Of course Tristan pulled him away and stopped a potential fight from happening.

Tristan Taylor:

Even though Tristan is quite protective over you, surprisingly he's very calm when it comes to guys flirting and hitting on you. Of course, he tried his best to not bring fists into it unless he really needed to teach the guy a lesson.

Tristan hugged you from behind. "Look, please stop flirting on my beautiful y/n, she already has a man that loves her and cares about her. I don't mean any harm unless you ask for it, so please walk away and nothing back will happen."

Duke Devlin:

Duke hated other guys flirting with you with a passion, and gave them no chances. He never understood why people didn't get the message that you were his, because he made it clear wherever he went. He walked up to the guy and punched him in the face.

"Was that really necessary?! I was about to tell him no!"

"The guy was asking for it y/n!"

"YOU COULD'VE BEEN SMART ABOUT IT AND JUST TOLD HIM TO LEAVE!"

"Y/n, he was asking for it!" You face palmed.

Bakura Ryou:

Bakura was much like Yugi in this situation, only he was a better fighter than Yugi, even though guys never flirted with you, whenever that rare occasion came up he stayed calm about it.

He hugged you. "I'm sorry, but were you speaking to my girlfriend y/n? I know she's amazing, but please, she's already taken! And I'm lucky enough to have her as mine."

Yami Bakura:

Yami Bakura would get very violent about guys hitting on you, he would full on bash a guy for hitting on you. But you were more okay with it, as you knew he was only like that because of how protective he is with you.

After Bakura has finished bashing the guy, he hugged and pashed your neck. "No one's taking my y/n away from me!"

"Bakura, I thought you said that you were doing to hold off this guy this time..."

"I can't help it, these guys never learn." You sighed and shook your head.

Marik Ishtar:

Marik Ishtar was a funny one... Instead of what everyone else did, he loved to sass someone out for hitting on you. Your boyfriend was a weird one.

He starts singing a Lady Gaga parody to scare the guy away. "Oh come on I don't sound that horrible!?"

"Marik, you're weird."

"I was expecting more from this guy y/n! How dare he not enjoy my Lady Gaga Bad Romance parody!" You face palmed.

Yami Marik:

Let's just say, anyone who dared to hit on you, either got sent to the shadow realm, or he started to full on make out with you in front of the guy.

He made out with you, then guy got the message and went away.

"You could've just politely tell him to go away Marik."

"Hey at least I didn't send him to the shadow realm this time!! Now shut up and kiss me~"

"No because you'll try to get into my pants if I let you go on."

"God dammit y/n just kiss me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I really had a lot of fun writing this one, and oh gosh this is third scenario I've finished today! I've been super motivated to write right now, so I might start writing another scenario soon! I hope you enjoyed!