When You Get Jealous

Yugi Muto:

You rarely got jealous, as Yugi never gave you a reason to be. However, Yugi had started to pay more attention to Téa, and that got you jealous. Sure, Téa was your friend, but you hated it whenever Yugi paid too much attention to her. Yugi noticed that you were annoyed, and took you somewhere private to talk about it.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

You blushed. "Why do you keep paying so much attention to her?!"

"Who?" Yugi blinked obliviously.

You face palmed. "I'm talking about Téa! You keep paying way too much attention to her! I don't like the way she looks at you sometimes!"

"Y/n, are you jealous?"

"N-no!" You blushed. "You're just annoying!" You stormed off, you had finally had it with Téa.

Yami Yugi:

You were mad. Yami had been spending more time with his friends lately and not really trying to spend any time with just you and him. You'd never admit it, but you were jealous of them. Yami noticed you were upset about something, then walked you away from the gang to talk about it.

"What did I do y/n?"

"Why do you always hang out with them and never want to spend alone time with me?!"

"Y/n, they're our friends! What's wrong with seeing them?"

"I just want to spend time with you for once, I don't want them around all the time!"

"Y/n, you're jealous aren't you?"

"N-no!"

You two then had a little argument over it, then you two made up and apologised, then he promised to spend more alone time with you.

Seto Kaiba:

Seto had been refusing to spend time with you because he had to run a company, and lately, he's been more busy than usual. He was hardly texting, when you finally had enough and came over to his. You then grabbed him and forced him to stay in the same room.

"Spend. Time. With. Me!"

"I'm sorry y/n I've got a lot of work to do!"

"You've always got work haven't you!"

"Don't start y/n! No need to be jealous over my company!"

You glared and stormed off.

Joey Wheeler:

You rarely got jealous, but when you did, you had a reason. Joey had been dueling Yugi a lot lately to become a better duelist and come up with more strategies, and of course, you got jealous of Yugi. Joey noticed something was wrong, and decided to talk to you about it.

"Y/n, is everything okay?"

"Why do you care!? You're clearly too busy dueling Yugi to acknowledge me!"

"Are you jealous of Yug?"

"YES! He's taking you away from me!"

"Y/n, stop it! He'd never take me away from you, if ya want me to spend time with you, please just say so!" He hugged you, and the comfort of his hug washed your anger away, you could never stay mad at Joey for long.

Tristan Taylor:

You were not the type to get jealous, and you never got jealous. You trusted Tristan and he never did anything to make you jealous.