Stir The Pot

(Leian)

Leian POV❤😏

Leek came in and sat on the couch.

"My partner parking the car. I don't know how this meeting going to work out and I know your niggas don't miss so i needed someone on my side." Leek said leaning forward looking me in the eyes.

I stared him down and he looked right.

Yea nigga stay intimidated.

"Mina go wake up Ed. Cholo stay here.  Izzy,Shaq,and Sauce can stay. Meech and them niggas my grandpa sent go get soda and take your time." I threw keys at Mondo's chest. He nodded and waited by the door.

I felt embarrassed sitting in a hoodie and some boxers. I didn't feel strong. I looked down.

Leire these niggas making you soft. Your really out here dressing down now. Getting comfortable.

Ed came downstairs looking calm and collected his goons and Mondo left as they were leaving another dude came in.

"His name is Anthony

"His name is Anthony." Anthony came in mean mugging standing behind Leek on the couch. Once I heard that Mondo and Ed's goons left I relaxed.

"They new?" Leek asked with a smile.

"How you know?" I asked. Laughing a bit it seemed like everyone in the room lighten up.

"I always send new niggas out during important meetings too." I nodded.

"So your Uncle Freeway's son?" I asked.

Leek looked down and twisted one of his curls,"Don't compare me to that sell out... I'm just surprised that your dad is letting me redeem my name from my dad's bullshit​" his voice deepened and I got a chill down my spine.

He can do it too?

"So you must be Carlos Lehdar's son," Ed said nodding towards Anthony," Your dad's more respected than his, Why are you working for him?"

Leek smirked,"We work together to run the Southern part of the United States of America for Le."

Anthony's jaw clenched.

"So what's the plan now that introductions are out the way." Sauce said.

Anthony moved and sat in front of me and held up his hand motioning to Leek that he had this.

He laid out a diagram of Drug traffic, prostitute rotates, body drops, hits and where they were carried out and by who, and an assortment of things that showed the carry out in Florida.

"Kilo isn't from Florida. He's from Chicago his parents were bloods that had Michigan on lock until his father died at the hand of your dad. Since they couldn't kill his mother, Momma B, they had her locked up. She's got 5 years left and she'll be out on parole but if you want her locked up give us a matter of days.

Kilo has a brother named El Dulce, the candy. My plan is to find Kilo and kill him at a party he's throwing at a refurbished trap house in Ft. Myers. If we kill him and find and kill his brother then we'll be good." Anthony's business like form showed me his father's impact but one thing that made me second guess his plans was...What about police. Where is he going to be ,who are we looking for, and how are we going to be able to kill him.

Before I could ask Leek stepped in.

"I know what your thinking about... Police watch, what does he look like etc. We need bait. This is Where you come in , Le.We'll have 3 neighborhoods in active shoot outs to distract the pigs."

"Fuck you mean this is where I come in?"  I spat out pointing at the plan. I stood up and Anthony and Leek looked alarmed. "Do you see this?" I pointed to the bandages that wrapped around my waist. You think I'm gonna go out and be bait with this?!" Leek held up his hands in defense.

"Leian we're talking about luring Kayla down and using her as the main distractions she's already hot on the your tail to Florida. Her and Jordan began driving yesterday." Leek said trying to help me better understand.

"So you want Le to lure​ our older sister to almost get killed or shot so you can kill Kilo?" Ed asked being a little more rational.

Leek and Anthony nodded in unison.

I sighed and sat down. Was it crazy that through everything I wasn't trying to kill my big sister?

"I don't know..." I said rubbing my forehead.

"What??!!! This bitch almost took your life and you don't want to kill her?" Ed shouted.

"Blood doesn't turn on blood." I said softly fearing his logical argument.

"Nigga you were one inch of flesh away from your guts spilling out. She obviously doesn't care!!"

"Ed please..."

"She put you out like an animal!"

"Ed she took care of you."

"You mean she Lied to me? Bruh fuck her. We're doing it."

She tried to kill you! Don't show Mercy don't be soft.

I nodded confirming the thought.

"Alright we'll do it. So I'll send her the location and tell her I got the drop and want to apologise for whatever I did." I whispered trying not to spaz.

Anthony nodded. Leek smiled.

"So now what?" Izzy asked.

"We leave tomorrow before 11am and get shit set up we have 3 days to get shit together." Anthony said a justing his belt.

I nodded.

"So where are you guys staying?" Mina asked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Hoe.

"We were staying in a hotel but we kinda got in trouble so we're gonna stay in a trap on the other side of town."

"Non-sense your part of the team you stay here." Ed said. He looked at me longingly as if to get my approval.

I love your determination of leading bro but your blowing my shit.

"Fine just do the dishes and clean up." They nodded and got theirs bags from the car to get comfortable. I got my cold Chinese food and went upstairs with Izzy.

Another day another scheme. Imigrants pray for the American dream.