Wild thoughts

(Leian)

Leian POV ✨

The gun went off in my hand.

Everyone was quiet except for the crazy nigga with the tattoo. He was howling in pain and yet laughing like you told him the funniest story ever.

This nigga lost his marbles.

SHIT! LE Why we always in some bullshit. We should've did fucking honors classes. My nigga we smart! We speak 3 fucking languages! But yo bitch ass wanted to be a fucking trap star! Get your ass out of this yourself Einstein.

The body gaurd behind me held my arms back. Latto ,Peach,Dee,Izzy, and Mina surged up to attack him but 5 other body gaurds grabbed them and held them likewise to me. I struggled trying to get free.

Bro Note To Self. Work the fuck out if you gonna keep doing Crazy shit.

The dude with the crazy tattoos laughed .

"Your gonna regret that baby girl..." A girl said her heels clicking closer and closer.

I knew that voice...

"Vicky." I growled.

"Yea Nigga it's me!" She chuckled," How did you know?"

I swear this bitch is 1/2 mentally retarded. Well so was this Boonk nigga do their relationship adds up.

"Bitch what I tell you about saying Nigga?" Dee growled.

"Your not even black!" I yelled in agreement.

"Bitch I have more black in me than you." She said cleaning her niggas wound and kiss his lips. Another nigga came in with glasses and took out the bullet.

Boonk glared at me in silence and winced when they took out the bullet.

Think Le Think. You have to get everyone and clear these niggas out.Le I think he likes you... Play it up!

"If you weren't so cute I'd kill you where you stand." He laughed reading my mind.

So flirt it is.

"What did you say your name was?" He limped over to me and touched my hair," I like them crazy. And you got a cute little face."

"Cupid." I said staring deep into his eyes and licking my lips.

He bit his.

"Why do they call you that?" He said gently rubbing a blade against my cheek.

I leaned closer to him and whispered into his neck "My shot don't miss it's intended target."