Wild Card

(Deetra)

Deetra✨❤

Leian pulled up to a McDonald's a block away from our position.

"Who's the black Joker?" Le said pulling in.

Izzy got out taking the orders from everyone earlier and going to get the food.

"The nigga government name is John Robert Hill, he was among the first niggas that we're cool with us but ever since the bullshit his loyalty is questionable. And he's our last stop for the night so let's make it quick." I said making Le turn around so I could braid her hair. I know this heat was killing her.

I braided them in two straight braids going back. Izzy came back with 3 big
Bags and I kinda felt bad.

Welp. Too late now. She got it.

Mina typed some things into her laptop.

*Ping*

I checked my phone.

Nova☄✨⭐: You guys alright?🤔

I smiled at my phone a little bit.

Deetra😍😏🌶👑:Nigga chill 🙄 we doing our last stop and then coming back to Le's safe haven💯

Nova☄✨⭐: Ight bring home a soda and let me know when you coming.
😏

He scheming. When Cholo and him hung out they always got into some shit and not with Ed involved. Le would be broken if he got hurt and I wouldn't like to see Lor dude limping.

"

Seems like he famous for doing nigga shit." Izzy said looking at one of his videos. Lyssa snorted.

Stay interrupting a nigga train of thought.

"Nigga makes stealing shit seem funny and Kool." I said rewatching the video twice.

"Wondering why black people always getting shot because of a stigma and he fulfilling the god damn description!" Peach said angrily between fries.

Everyone was grubbing and chomping on they food and the whole car was watching this nigga steal dogs, watches, money, and even a Ferrari.

This nigga really makes black people look bad! And you niggas giving him fucking clout!

I pulled out a pen and started writing Lyrics on the napkin that I thought of. Soon the whole thing had a verse on it.

"You guys ready to go?" Leian said starting the car again.

I had a few fries left and was finishing them quickly and Le took off.

************************************

We pulled up and parked a few cars away from the trap house we were supposed to meet the Crips at.

"When we get in here. We work for Peter pan we are not telling them who I am. Get it?" Le said closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Yea. We get it." I spoke for the car and watched everyone nod. We walked towards the house and I fell behind from the group to talk to Le.

"What's wrong." I said in range for only her to hear.

"I just got a bad vibe." Le mumbled rubbing her arm.

"Aye. I got your front back and side. Remember that Master Splinter." I said snickering like a rat. She hit my shoulders and laughed and led the group by opening the door.

The living room was lined with tables filled with naked women, Beakers, thermometers, brown sugar, baking soda , and small baggies for final product. A huge built dark skin walked up to me.

"Which one of you are Peter Pan?" He asked his deep voice made the women flinch.

We were all stunned in silence and intimidation.

" None, of us. We came as ambassadors for Peter Pan. I'm Cupid, that's Dee, Latto,Peach,Mina, and Izzy." Leian piped up showing lack of fear. I admired that about her.

He nodded disappointedly and began leading us upstairs.

Le took off the safety on her gun and soon everyone else followed in her pursuit.

He took us upstairs to a huge room with a desk and 3 naked females lying on couches and chairs.

A green mess of curly hair was face planted on the desk as if sleeping. Three guys cam in behind us and one was particularly staring at Le.

The head that was attached to the mess of green curls shot up and laughed wildly. He had Cocaine all around his top lip and nose. His eyes were crazy and dazed but his pupils weren't big enough to be high. Even at a glance at his face you could see the poorly done graffiti that covered his face from ear to ear. His forehead had an expanse of tattoos with green and red letters spelling 'HaHa HaHa' he had a playing car and the jokers symbol on his cheek.

 His forehead had an expanse of tattoos with green and red letters spelling 'HaHa HaHa' he had a playing car and the jokers symbol on his cheek

(Boonk)

He let out a disturbing and annoying cackle. And slammed his head on the table.

"BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT WHO TF ARE YOU...."He lifted it back up and point his gun at Le and wavered it between Le and I.

"Bring these two lovely lady's forward.", He laughed licking his gold colored teeth." I want to speak to Peter Pan."

"Peter Pan isn't here. He sent us here to talk to you personally." Le said confidently.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close." I didn't ask where she was. I said I wanted to fucking see Him, or like Kilo's been telling me her."

A look of shock crossed my face. I tried to hide it but he turned his attention to me holding a gun to my chin.

"So your face has shown me you must be Peter Pan...",He cocked the gun and licked the side of my cheek," I need a Harley Quin... What you say you give the empire to me and I take it off of your pretty little acrilic set ?"

"She ain't Peter pan. Back the fuck up! Or I'll show you how one click can make your brains into a mural." Le whispered in his ear putting the gun to his temple,"You can play this crazy roll all you want John Hill but I know where your momma stay. And let me press Speed dial or pull this trigger and I'll have your body in a freezer floating out in Alaska."

His men came in closer grabbing my arms. Le was pulled back by one arm and Le Popped the nigga in his thigh.

"You're going to regret that baby girl.", A unfamiliar woman said breaking the scream with a mixture of laughter Boonk howled out.

She was blonde in Red bottom heels.

Fuck.