Kings and Queens ♀♂

(Leian)

Leian POV♀❤

Have you ever really even read Peter pan?

Like the actual story of Peter Pan's origins were quite tragic.

Living a bleak existence at a London orphanage, 12-year-old Peter, was left by his mother who later died from an aids related disease . Some say she was being chased by gangsters in London because of Peter's father and Left Peter on the orphanage .He was put in a bed by nuns at the orphanage and one day Peter fell out. Breaking a bone of some sort. Other people say that he didn't want to be like his father, growing up as an orphan and killing and fighting people so he ran off to be himself. Starting his own thing.

Magically he and a few friends were whisked to Neverland. What they don't tell you is Hook and Peter were cool  before he was the Peter pan.  The lost boys were loyal but some strayed. Causing Peter to look for allies in the on coming war between black beard. Black beard in the original story was the first villain before Hook grew to despise how easily life was bound for Peter. Along the way, the rebellious and mischievous boy discovers his true destiny.

The thing Hook hated about Peter was no matter what scheme, no matter what plan, and no matter how many times he almost killed Peter. Peter got away.

That ending part is probably the only thing. And even sometimes that wasn't true.

I didn't associate with Peter pan as much. I felt more like Robin hood. For every wrong I committed there was a right. For every lie I told there was a truth. From everything I took from the world I gave back. He fought the prince and I fought drug lords. Same difference right?  Every life I took, I brought an immigrant family to America. Every territory I conquered I put a poor family of color in a huge house and helped with rent. I wasn't a bad person. Robin hood and I's fait was similar too but... I'm gonna Let the author show you that.

************************************

After Mondo lied to me I got out the car and slid on my hood running to unlock the door.

Cholo's car was pulling in the driveway.

I opened the door and smiled.

"Note to self: give your decorator a raise."  I smiled typing it as a reminder.

Ed came in the door.

"Did you call Kayla?"

"Yea I followed the plan as followed. I sent her Kilo's party address."

"Great I'm gonna call."

(After the phone call)

Kayla seemed so damn bitter. I don't know what I ever did but she was making it hard to show her mercy.

I texted her telling her I was going to Kilo's party.

She left me on read and I chuckled to myself.

If only if she knew.

While Ed's body gaurds brought in everyone's luggage I motioned for Cholo to come sit by me.

His face lit up.

"Hey Le I thought you were never gonna talk to me again." He seemed to glow the more I looked at him.

"I wanted to ask you a question Míguel." I looked at him super serious.

"What's up! I'll answer anything."

"Who was that Hickie from?"

He rubbed the bad of his neck and looked down. His body movements told me everything.

"YOU DIDN'T!" I looked at him in astonishment.

Translation: I fucked someone you hate you can limit it down I know you know.

Neyma!

He used his index finger and thumb to rub rub the space between his eyebrows.

Translation: We been dating for a while and I didn't know how to tell you. We've been having sex for a while too.

"Oh my God, you've been doing this for a while!"

He used his left hand and rubbed his face from top to bottom slowly.

Translation: I've been going raw ever since I got comfortable. I tried leaving I promise.

"You didn't use a condom did you?," I hit him in the shoulder," why did you gas me up and say you loved me and shit?!"

He held up his hands and made a "gaaahhh" like sound.

Translation: Leian I'm sorry I love you I promise I do but shits been going crazy lately. I didn't know how to end things!

"You guys were together way before you swore you were in love weren't you. This isn't even the first time you smashed without a condom. You been Fucking Neyma for a while! You been straddling the fucking fence. You couldn't even choose between us two." The last sentence I could hide the hurt.

He looked up at me pleadingly, I and realised I was standing. He held my arm.

Translation: I didn't know how to end things. I promise I tried.

"Cholo am I really a second choice to you? You couldn't decide between the two of us?" My voice started to break.

"Leian after I told you I love you I went to tell Neyma I was done with her. One thing led to another and we had sex...I promise it was just sex. It was meaningless. When I saw you and Meech matching I couldn't handle it. He has this smug attitude like something happened between you two." Cholo finally regained his voice.

"Because something did happen..." Mondo chuckled under his breath.

I'm bout to expose this bitch all the way.

"Bro don't even lie," I threw my head back in laughter," you were drunk off of Chardonnay. You went to give me head and started off fine but your tongue was stiff as hell and I pushed you away and you passed out beside me."

Mondo blushed hard. At this point It was only Ed, Mondo, and Cholo in the house. But Ed's slight and loud " Oooo shit!" And snapping echoed in the empty house.

"Man whatever Le I remember them moans." He laughed and went to the cabinets.

"Since there's lingering ears come upstairs with me and let's finish hashing out this Bullshit I miss my best friend!" He laughed smiling.

"I'll be up in a little bit." He ran the stairs giddy as fuck.

"You better not touch that nigga." Mondo smacked my ass. I punched his shoulder he laughed it off.

"Until you tell the truth, you don't need to worry about what I'm doing." I countered.