Fishing Day

Natasha sat upon the rock, staring into the water. Chloe whimpered, taking a step forward. Natasha lifted her head slightly, glancing at her.

"What...?" She snarled. Chloe swallowed, and took yet another step.

"N-natasha.. I wanna talk to you..."

"Well, what'dya wanna say?"

Oh, I'm hopelessly in love with you, and yet you hate me for some reason and it HURTS! Chloe opened her mouth, then closed it when no words came out. Natasha glared at her.

"Well? What is it?"

"N...C-can you... Teach me how to fish?!" She cried out. Natasha's eyes brightened.

"Actually? I can." Chloe let out a sigh of relief, walking closer to her. Their bodies pressed close together, but Natasha didn't notice it.

"Well, ya first gotta..."

(A/N: WELP! Yet another cringy book! I seriously hope you enjoy, and give me honest critique. The reason this is so short? Well, my tablet is about to die, first of all. And, I'm a bit short on motivation. Sewww, have any requestsI'm totally open! The French cat and the seduced gecko? (Cough @ScarletStreamsss cough) or the non-binary deer person and the psychopathic murder? (Cough @JeckleingHydeGamer cough) You name it (and I understand it), and I'll write it!)