Keith kogane x suicidal male reader

⚠️WARNING: There may be something's might trigger you!!
Y/n your name
H/c hair color
E/c eye color

It been a year sense the last time you saw your two best friends Shirogane and Keith. Tears rolled down your check and sniffed. You left for a family trip and they were gone without a word. You knew you couldn't get be like them. You stood out from them, weaker, smaller, and never could speak out for yourself. You've looked everywhere for them alien must've came down and took them! You were thinking in your head looking up at the night sky. Sighing you went back inside ,and into your bathroom shutting and locking the door. You looked at your wrist seeing many scars. It only started happening sense they left. "They were my only friends and they back stabbed me..!" You said grabbing a knife "they hate you, you weakling!" There goes a slice of your innocence. "They always hated you thinking you were annoying!" And another... "I don't blame them for leaving you, you, you whore!" The last one was the worst the deepest but the most relieving to you. Looking at the bloody mess you've made, you started to clean it up. "You really got to stop doing this to yourself." You whispered to yourself now feeling the outcomes of the cuts. After cleaning up the area and yourself. You hid your evidence. You walked out the room and face planted into your bed. Wondering, where could they be, where could he be, where could Keith be. You never told anyone but Shiro ,but you really liked Keith more than a friend. You never had the time to confess it's to late now I guess. You chuckled "you're such a loser." You told yourself, closing your eyes you fell asleep.

(With Keith)
I starred at a photo of (y/n) and me. He was my best friend. No one but Shiro knows I like him. He's probably had forgotten about me it has been a year sense I've last seen him. Guilt was all I was feeling. I just up and left him ,without a word. A knock at my door "yeah?!" I shouted "it's Shiro can I come in I have some exciting news!" Shiro shouted back. I raised a brow "come in!"
He walked in with a smile "pack some things up we are going back to earth!"
My eyes widen "No way!"
Thoughts of (y/n) ran threw my head "we will be landing in 7 Vargas (roughly 7 hours) so, rest up pack up." Shiro gave a award winning smile and a space Daddy hug then left. I lied down in bed and passed out.  I woke up from a knock at the door
"Keith we are here, you need to wake up!"
I shot out of bed getting ready, packing up my stuff sense I didn't last night. I'll finally get to see (y/n)! The thought replayed over and over again in your head. His (h/c) was beautiful and full. His (E/c) were beautiful and bright full of joy. I smiled at the thought I walked off the ship everyone was already outside running around laughing, smiling, jumping, and they were so excited. So was I finally back on earth. We soon parted ways Pidge went to see her family, lance and hunk went together to go see there's and now it's just me a shiro going to see (y/n).
(With you)
It was another terrible day for you. Your arm hurt had another night mare. Just like ever night. I got up got ready and walked to my mother house. We You opened the door you heard her talking to someone wait no people! You walked into the living room to see. No way it can't be possible! "K-Keith?! Shiro?!" I yelled tears came to my eyes
(Keith POV)
"(Y/n)!!" I shot up from the couch and hugged you. Right when we connected in a hug I was pushed away. He had tears in his eyes. With that he ran out. I called after him but her didn't stop.
I didn't understand I called after him but he didn't stop. So I took matter into my own hands and ran after him one thing (y/n) was best at was running. He was fast and could run a long distance. I needed to catch up now if I never will. I chased him a while longer we were in a field when I caught him. Huffing and puffing I slowly talked to him "why...huff...did you...huff..runout like that...huff?! He tried struggling out my arms but I didn't let go.
(Your POV)
You growled struggling from Keith grasp/hug "you can't expect me to be all happy and joyful for your return, when you run out on me without a word you fucking bastard!" Tears streamed from your eyes. Keith let you go turning you around to face him.
"(Y/n) I-I'm sorry it was unexpected it all happened so quickly let me explain!" Keith said you struggled for finally breaking from the grasp "I don't want your sorry excuses your hurt me ,and I don't want to be hurts again.." you looked down "(Y/N) I am the black lion of Voltron. I lead a group of defenders that save the universe from the galra. You have to understand that it was my destiny to leave to save earth to save you.." he grabbed your chin "Keith.. I'm sorry that I acted that way ,but this year had been the worst year of my life and it's because of you." You threw his hand away from you running off again. This time Keith didn't follow just going back to Ms(your last name) house.

(Keith POV)
"He was furious shiro he hated my guts!" Keith paced. "And I love him so much ,but he doesn't feel the same I guess he never did but he hates me more now than ever." Before shiro could say anything Keith spoke again "he was my best friend maybe he's with someone else, or maybe he's just really mad because I just up and left him, or-!" Shiro grabbed Keith shoulders.
"Keith (y/n) loves you he told me that the day I left for the expedition!" He huffed finally getting it out "now you go there and go get yourself that nice boy!" Keith looked at shiro in shock than nodded.
"Well than I guess I'm off!" Keith asked the mother where he was at most likely and went off to go find you.
(Your pov)
"I can't believe that he thinks he can leave for a year than come back and expect me to be okay with it!" You were back slicing your innocence away. "Hugging me acting like he's okay with everything like nothing happened!" Further and further. "God dang it I love this boy so much ,but." You sighed and started to clean up the blood. Before you were finished you heard a knock. Your eyes widen and started cleaning faster. "Be r-right there!" You finished cleaning wrapped your arm ,and pulled your sleeves down. You huffed and answered the door. Right when you saw Keith you tried closing the door but, he put his foot between the door and the frame. "Go away I don't wanna you!" You struggled try to keep it from opining more.
"Listen (y/n) I- I love you and never meant to hurt you I had to go I didn't have a choice!" You let go of the door looking at keith wide eyes. Keith took his chance and tackled you in a hug.
(Keith POV)
Finally the door opened and I tackled you into a hug. "Keith.." I looked at you when you spoke "yeah?.." I spoke softly "I love you too.." I smiled at your words kissing you softly.
(Your Pov)
You kissed back but the kissed didn't stay soft. It got more rough. You kept up but still letting Keith take control. Keith picked you up and settled you on the bed.

Warning smut! ⚠️

Keith kissed your lips to your jaw and finally onto your neck. Keith kissed everywhere till he kissed a spot on your neck that made you moan softly. He smirked and started bitting and sucking on it. When he was done there was a dark hickey on you. He took off his shirt. You starred at his at his fit complexation. "Like what you see?" You blushed looking away and nodded. Keith blushed also taking off your shirt. To see the wraps "what happened to your arms that one still bleeding a lot?!" You sat up holding you arms close to you "just fell in the woods and both of arms got scraps ,so uh I decided to wrap them instead of wasting a bunch of ba-" Keith interrupted you "bull crap." He grabbed your arms unwrapping the both seeing the cuts and scars. Tears ran down his face. "K-Keith why are you crying?.." Keith looked up at you "these are because of me aren't they.?" You looked down and Keith grip tightens. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry... do they hurt?" You still didn't say anything "tonight I'll make you forget that pain if you don't ever do it again?" You nodded and Keith pushed you back down.
"I have condoms and lube in the drawer next to us." You said in embarrassment Keith nodded taking off everything else off ,and putting on the condom and lube.
"Want me to stretch you?" You shook your head no getting a boner seeing Keith member. "Someone a little hard are we now?" Keith took off the rest of your clothes. Letting your boner pop up. He flipped you over on your belly and rubbed his member on your entrance. You moaned softly excited but nervous. "Ill go slow." He whispered in you ear and started entering. I bit your lip and grabbed the bed sheets. Soon Keith all the way in and started moving at slow speed gaining as he went. "Daddy!~ faster!" Keith smirked and went faster you were already a moaning mess. Keith was hitting your spot over and over again. "K-Keith I'm almost..!" Before you could finish you cum. Keith last a bit longer before cumming himself. Both of you were huffing, beads of sweat decorated y'alls face. Keith's out of putting back on his underwear and into the bathroom coming back with a rag cleaning you up. He got back in bed cuddling you close. "I love you (y/n)." You nuzzled your face into his chest "I love you too Keith." With that you both fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. If there is request or suggestions comment or dm me. Enjoy!