The kissing show {Tall galra reader x shiro}

thank you for your comment of your idea~
Yes I know I've been missing, but safe to say I'm still alive. @kitasune23

——————
(Shiro's pov)
"How much longer until another space jump?"
"30 Ticks"
"25,20,15,10,0.., now!"

-[blank, but then all woken up on a game show]-
"Aw man Not againnnn!" Lance gave an unbothered sigh and looked at the other side.
There was a tall galra soldier, could've been like 6'7.
It was hard to see from the distance.
Allura took a nice glance around the room. "We aren't in the same game show as last time, everything is pink and red... with hearts...?"with a concerned look she waited for what might come next.
Shiro stood firm and staring at the galra soldier. He wasn't slinky but wasn't brood and muscular but he was very tall. Kinda- Shiros thoughts were interrupted by a short man. Very.. short man. He
"Hahaha, welcome back, welcome back tooooo,
Who. Is. Your. Match!" The whole crowed said and started clapping and cheering.
Everyone's stomach dropped along with there faces of annoyance.
(Your pov)
I had my arms crossed, ears down, and a serious poker face. I'm actuality very confused and scared. Well not scared but very unprepared. Anyways I find myself looking at and everyone of of the paladins that I was suppose to have captured, I was sent out to put a tracker on there ship and sneak around to gather info. Very risky but I am a sneaky person for being quite tall. My tail whipped the air once and the quote short man popped up. I've heard of this. I've watched it before actually, it was called something like. The kissing show. This could get very messy. But there's no way to escape.
(The short mans pov)
"Why hello paladins and (y/n) of the galra. Today's game we will be playing is... drum roll please, 7 quintant in heaven" someone runs over to him and whispers in his ear "what do you mean we can't..., viewers discretion..., they can't last-..., I see.. alright then we shall take these so called earth rules. Apparently more acceptable then mine, we will choose two people to go into the darkroom!" They Tun back out and whisper again. "Oh- ohhh, I meant the closet!" Out of no where a closet pops out.
(Paladins pov)
"This is crazy.." Keith said
"Really..?.., I mean y-yeah this is insane" lance blushed
"Hey I'm only 15!" Pidge butted
Everyone started whispering.
"I see then you are gonna be the one to.. drumroll, spin the wheel!!" The short man said and pidge was shifted towards the wheel with a lever. "Princess since you're very old-"
"H-hey!" Allura said
"You'll be out along side pidge, for legal purposes, and since it's uneven. Keith you'll be shifted to the side of the Galra play nice."
Keith and the Galra look at eachother but then quickly look away.
(Short mans pov)
"So here's the rules, two people will be in one closet and another two people will be in the other, for 7deboesh. If anyone resists they will both be executed." The man said calmly but everyone one else's face turned white, yet of course the crowd of people cheered. "I will know, so don't even try." Very creepy but not worth finding out how. "Okay pidge spin the wheel!" Pidge pulled the lever first it landed on lance and a second time it landed on keith. "First up is Keith and lance this will definitely be a memorable bonding moment." The short guy winked.
Lance seemed rather happy but Keith kept a poker face.
(Keith's pov)
'Oh shi-'
(Shiros pov)
"That leaves the lovely shiro and and Galra be careful I heard shiro is a freak." You squinted you're eyes confused by what he meant and shiro was completely read. Allura and pidge both seemed to be giggling as if they were Enjoying themselves.  Keith and lance both went into a closet while me and the Galra went into another one. It was kinda spacious and his eyes glowed, and he was actually kinda.. no.
(Your pov)
This short man maybe 5'8, 5'9, possibly me being 6'5 made him look tiny. After being shoved in a dark room I found myself pressing this man into a wall. A speaker from within the room spoke "I would get started if I was you" legal purposes my ass. I was lost in thought in a rant when I felt his hands touch my face and pull me close our lips met. I soon found myself wrapping my arms around his waist. It was kinda uncomfortable for the height difference so I picked him up.
(Shiros pov)
Holy Kaltenecker for not looking so muscular he was very strong I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. I completely lost myself in the moment. Tongue, touching, grinding, I found myself getting very.. um.. uncomfortable in a good way.

(Your pov)
he was lighter than he looked and felt amazing against me, his lips were soft not going to lie very handsome 10/10.  After what felt like seconds a timer when off. The door was unlocked. And it opened. I quickly dropped shiro by accident but out of surprise. He fell. Ouch.. I helped him back up and we walked out into the very bright room. I looked over. Allura and pidge a gasped. And the other two.. looks like a tornado hit them.. literally, by definition sexual tension.
(Shiros pov)
He dropped me?! But did help me back up I started laughing seeing Keith and lance talk about sexual.
I looked over at the man who seemed so collected like nothing happened.
"So now it's time to answer the question.. did, you, fine, looovvve?!"
"Yes" Lance a keith said at the same time the whole audience
Everyone looked at us "Ye-"
"No." You said the whole audience gasped and you pointed a gun at his head and shot.
(Shiros pov)
He pointed his gun at my head and shot. And I gasped waking up in my bed. You quickly sat up "babe another bad dream?" I nodded you wrapped your tail around me along with your arms "the wars over and we are married there's no more need for bad thoughts." I looked at him. "I have an issue.." you sat up and looked down "you had a naughty dream" then the rest of my day went great.