Glow in the dark party

Hunk x altean reader
One by one I will get these stories out for y'all pleade be patient💕
Thank you for the request
@derpthefez

"Allura we've seem to have come across a problem." Coran said twisting his beard and furrowing his eyebrows.
Everyone's attention turned to him in curiosity of the so called "problem" we will have to reboot all systems for the ship to upgrade to this new software I had bought.
"Uh coran, where exactly did you buy that..?"
"Don't worry princess I have everything under control." He stuck in the hard drive and the whole ships power went out. He gulped realizing that now they have a bigger problem. He tried pulling it out but it got stuck. "QUIZNAK!" Coran shouted stomping his foot. Eventually hunk came out of the kitchen followed by (y/n).

Hunk pov)

I was in the kitchen getting some food ready for the squad. Yes squad because that just sounds cool. With my boyfriend (y/n). When all of a sudden the lights went out I heard you squick out of shock. For someone about my height you sure are a scaredy cat. I chuckled then saw you face starting to glow. With your altean marking awww look at the orange glow. I smiled and grabbed your hand leading you to main head quarters. Where I found everyone and alluras, coran, and lances faces also glowing. I chuckled "we'll aint this a glow in the dark party," coran groaned. Figured. Pidge came back "uhhh coran Can you show me to the break room maybe I can help reboot it with the help of rover." Coran got up and showed the way. "You okay?" I turned to look at you because your hand just kept getting tighter. "Yes. Just Im not ever fond of the dark." Also figures you like to sleep with the bright lamp. I have to wear a mask to even sleep with you. "That's alright i might have something to help back in my room. We went to my room and I found a batter ran contraption. It dimly lit the room and I felt you let go of my hand with a sigh of relief.

Your POV)
I looked around the room it was pretty well lit from this small contraption Hunk brought from earth. Ah yes earth wonder people and his family is amazing. "Hey babe I'm hungies." I looked over at hunk and he pulled out a bag of chips. "Yeah me too but I can't finish cooking without the ship running." I nodded and ate a few then gave the rest to him. "It was pretty cool that your glows in the dark." Hunk smiled Your face glowed from being flustered "yeah that doesn't happen often only when deep emotions are being felt." Allura was frustrated, coran was embarassed, lance.. uh.., and me of course is being scared.
Hunk tapped his chest signaling me to come lay down. I quickly obliged and slowly layed on top of him. Ah yes teddy bear, steady heart beat, and lots of gurgling. Of course I didn't mind. I scooted up and planted lots of kisses onto hunks face.
He wrapped his arms around me. Yes I like where this is going. I thought to myself as we both started to strip. Out of no where the lights came back on, freaking out I fell off and hit my head.

Hunks pov)
I sat up and started laughing hard, you just sat up and gave me a pouty face and rubbing your head. I stopped laughing and just smiled. I put back on my shirt and your shirt with that I picked you up and carried you to the kitchen. I continued and finished making food while you had ice on your head. We all gathered around to play games and eat. This is family, and I wanted you to feel more apart of it. I grabbed your shoulder you turned to face me with a glowing smile. I got down on one knee "will you marry me?" I opened a box with a band that had crystals very well known to alteans.

Your POV)
Is this actually happening? With out a seconds notice "yes!" You put the ring on my finger I tackled you into a kiss. Everyone cheered and confetti was thrown. Tears flowed from both our eyes. After a little settling down I realized Keith not lance were present. Soon everyone realized what I did and started making gestures which just made us laugh harder of course pidge face of disgust didn't help. We spent the night laughing. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Hoped y'all like the fluff here and if you want the wedding please let me know. Thanks so much for your patiences.