nerd war begins (pidge x male reader)

Sorry for not posting a new chapter in a while! Enjoy!

"Alright team remember we need to make alliances with these people do be nice!" Coran instructed everyone except Keith nodded because he was off being a Galra soldier...
The ship landed and everyone got off to see monster almost human looking but not quiet human, something on them made it obvious they weren't.
One person stood a little further up and in the middle of the crowd who spoke. "Greetings paladins, welcome to our lovely home I'm (y/n),
I am the leader." You scanned the crowd eyes fixated on Pidge for a second than. She was very cute, small, almost boy looking ,but for sure a girl.
"Aren't you a little young to be a leader?" Lance got you out of your trance. Hunk elbowed him
"Sorry about that." Hunk apologized for him
You grunted "So rude." You said sarcastically but you sounded serious instead everyone froze so you took the to your advantage. "I'm not sure if I should alliance with such rude people ,and for your information I'm 18 an adult."
Allura quickly spoke up "wait please your majesty is there anyway we can make up for the rudeness?" With a hidden smirk on your face.
"Actually yes glad you suggested it." Everyone sighed in relief
"That girl right there." You punted to Pidge.
"She right there has to play a game of checkers with me." Pidge face went a bit pale "if she wins I'll sign the alliance ,and if I win I get to spend a few hours with her by myself." Everyone turned to Pidge
"Yeah, alright I agree to those terms!" She tried to sound brace ,but you could tell she was nervous.
"Great!" You clapped your hands and a checker bored, chairs and a table came. They both sat down. "You go first." You gave her the first chance. She moved a chip up. Ten minutes later you were winning by two chips. Another ten minutes later you had two queens Pidge had a checker and a one queen. You moved up taking out the checker and a queen. "I win!" I stood up and so did Pidge. I held out my hand and she shook it.
" I think I owe you that hang out time." She winked I winked back everyone was confused. We just walked away
"We totally got them." I said laughing Pidge was laughing along.
"We so did you're still the nerdy trickster I knew as before!" Patting your back
"And you're still that cutsie nerd as I knew." You rubbed your head in her hair messing it up. "I've come to an understanding that I will make an alliance with my bestie who knew you would become a defender the universe?!" We laughed again and hugged "I've missed you Pidge."
Pidge sighed
"I've missed you too." We finally got back to everyone explaining the prank. Lance was all beat up probably because, they thought he messed up the treaty. Pidge and your eyes met at the same time both smiling.