Keith x male small reader (fluff)

You were rushing around the place happy to finally be free. Earth was finally free from any the galra. Thanks to the Paladins. Then you spotted Keith the black paladins. Surrounded by a bunch of fan girls. You slowed down and made your way over. Out of no where even more girls came swarming. Sense you barley weighed much and was barley over 5'0 you were kicked pushed out of the crowd. Letting out a big sigh you just walked away. Still contempt about the world being free and safe. You jogged off to go find your sister to tell her about your close encounter with Keith but then complain about your size disadvantage.

(Keith pov)
Girls were swarming me. They were happier about my looks than the world being saved. I just really rolled my eyes. Keeping it together that I was tired and ready to calm down. In the back of the crowd I saw a guy. Very small. I smirked thinking you were kinda cute. Actually. Really cute. Then another swarm of girls came knocking you even further back. I could see the frustration and I kinda chuckled to myself but, you jogged off with a pout on your face. God. That was even cuter. I quickly took a look at my situation and told them I had to get some rest. They all looked sad but I didn't care much. The truth be told I was trying to find you again. To get a closer look. Sadly it was a failed attempt you were a lot faster than you looked. I decided to return for the night and get some rest. To also console with the team for all we've lost and who we've lost.

(Your pov)
I got home and I called the group chat. Emergency! Everyone quickly got on "I had a close encounter drum roll please! With Keith." Everyone started screaming. This was a group chat filled of weirdos. Everyone was so excited and I explained all the events that happens. Minutes turned to hours and hours turned into 3 am. We all decided to get some rest and logged off. The next day you woke up super late 1 pm and you quickly got up to get ready for the day. Knowing that you had some chores to do you quickly made your way out. You found yourself at a market when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You quickly turned around and saw Keith standing. He looked just as stunned as you felt.
(Keith pov)

I was out and about in the market Hunk wanted me to get some food for him for a gathering we were having. He said "hey Keith go pick up these ingredients and maybe find a date out there you're such a loner." My cheeks went red to the thought of that i couldn't believe he said that. I pushed my way threw the ground and stumbled upon a very small figured mall. I thought back of yesterday. Short. Check. Think. Check. Male. Check. That's him. I quickly walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and he's so cute I was stunned. He looked stunned too as his face went a deep red. "Hey sorry I didn't catch you earlier I was being swarmed out by girls." You stammered to respond. I just laughed and looked down "hey, maybe you could.. I dunno go to this gathering with me. As my date?" You we're now a tomato "omg. Yes. Yes I will." You spit out after recollecting yourself. "Then I'll see you." I smiled and winked "go to that building over there and wait at the front for me, 8:00 don't be late." I walked off.
~later on that night~
As you and Keith were eagerly getting ready for each other, thinking about each other, and you know whatever. Both sides of friends were supporting you eventually the time came where you left to meet Keith at the spot. You made it there first but Keith shortly arrived.
-Keith pov-
There was the short guy of my dreams. He looked. Amazing. Just astonishing I was staring until realized I had to let you know I was there. I quickly walked up to you and grabbed your should putting on a smile.
-Your pov-
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Keith. Jet black hair purple hues eyes. He looked amazing and his smile just gave me butterflies. Next thing I knew. He leaned down and my body leaned in kissing under the moon. Cheering could be heard from our friends that planned to stalk us. We pulled away and blushed and smiled at each other. Keith offered his arm and I took it as we walked into the party.
Tbh the kiss was a surprise for the both of them but, love at first sight am I right?