I want a piece of that hunk in the truck

Hunk x Alien male reader

You quickly ran under a large rock for shelter. Lasers were shooting everywhere. Under attack again meaning that all of the supplies that our village earned will be stolen from us. Just like last time. Frowning at the thought of that. You let out a small whimper ,and brought your knees to your chest wanting it to be over with already.
BOOM! You fell over you quickly scrambled to get up. Lions wait, lions, lions... you gasped The legendary robot Voltron.

You walked out from underneath to watch the fight the mothership. Everything around you didn't even process in your thoughts. It was amazing how they flew in the air without a single care in the world. Finally snapping out of it you went to run back underneath the safe rock again ,but it was too late. A laser came right at you. Knowing you wouldn't be able to run fast enough you braced yourself for the worst you closed your eyes. Opening your eyes after hearing an explosion,but not feeling it. Your eyes laid upon the yellow lion! You couldn't believe your eyes. The full height and glory of the robotic cat right in front of you. You whimpered scrambling back underneath the rock trying to process what happened.
The fight went on fighting space ship,after space ship, after space ship. The had to form into a even bigger robot than they already were. This was something you would never forget. Finally after ages of fighting it stopped. We won! They won! I'm forming the landed ,and came out of their ships. The only one you were interested in was the yellow your hero. Out stepped a tall, dark skinned, chubby, but adorable guy. Like a teddy bear ,but bigger.
You quickly walked up too him grabbing his hand. "Thank you so much!" You cried. "You saved my life, without you I would've been hit by the laser, and I would be dead!" My family came and surrounded him thanking him deeply also. "Please stay and let us treat you to dinner!" You asked your sparkly alien eyes pleaded. He chuckled nervously "only if my friends are aloud to come too!"  He Seeming to have a red hue on his cheeks ,but you didn't know much about this species. As we sat and waited you started asking a bunch of questions. "So where do you come from? What species are you? Is this what you do everyday? What's your favorite food?" He just got flabbergasted at all the questions you kept asking. "I-I'm sorry you don't have to answer them! I act like this when I get nervous." Realizing what you said you blushed hunk just smiled while the others chuckled. "Well I come from earth, yes this what I do everyday, I'm not sure I love them all!" He had a very soothing voice funny any joke you made you laughed. Dinner was finally served. "My favorite dish asteroid hog dogs!" You shouted eating the dark red meat. Hunk was hesitant to try it ,but he peeked over at you to see you staring at him. He quickly took a bite. "W-woah this is delicious!" He gulped down his food like there was not tomorrow.
After dinner we brought him to a mountain while everyone else was meeting the other aliens. "Thank you again, may I ask what is my hero's name?" He looked up at what we call our moon which there was multiple of. "Hunk." He said dazed into the sky. You kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Hunk." You started to walk off face red internally screaming "w-wait what's yours?!" He grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n).." you turned to him and he kissed you under the red moon which on your planet is called the love moon.
You soon had to say goodbye "will I ever see you again?" You asked "either in the sky or when I come back for." You quickly kissed again of course Pidge saw and took a picture without us knowing. "Goodbye.." as the took off you never stopped waving till they were gone.
"So made a boyfriend did we?" Pidge asked hunk jumped and blushed "n-no.." Pidge held up the picture "h-hey gave that to me!" Hunk snatched it from Pidge. Looking at you "I never did ask him out ,but told him I would be back.." he narrowed his eyes "and that's a promise I'm willing to keep till the day it's complete." Pidge just smiled ,and everyone went back to what the were doing. While you were waiting for that one faithful day.