dark

The line eventually begun getting shorter and shorter till there were just a couple of people in front, beyond them were stools with 7 boys.
You weren't prepared as all of a sudden it was your turn, and to your luck the first person in line was Taehyung.

You received a small sugary smile as he reached to squeeze your hand
"he..hello my name is Y/N" You stuttered, all this was nerve-racking and yet you received a small chuckle from the male before he squinted his eyes.

"Arnt you that girl from ye.."
"Next"
You were forced to move on by the person behind you before you could even reply, but the moment you settled down you could see the mint haired boy raising his brows.

"Hello umm Y/N right" he gave you a gummy smile as you passed him over a cute hairband with ears, he smiled, even more, when you placed it on his head.

You were about to say something when suddenly you were shoved along once again which caused you to fall onto your face, to your luck someone decided to give you a helpful but once you got pulled you froze once mumbling a thank you.

It was Jimin, park flooming Jimin.

He let out a hysterical sigh as brushed off all the dust from your clothes with the help of eoma Jin "you should be a bit more careful" Jimin hummed before standing back up and cupping your face softly.

"Hey, are you the girl from yesterday?" You heard Namjoon ask as he looked over, you were confused before you realised that you and your dear friend were the last fans they had to see today which meant they all came and stood around you.

"So where is your friend" Taehyung asked with a cute little boxed smile.

"Y/N im ba....." F/N walked in and froze as she saw all the seven boys standing around you, she quickly walked up to you before snaking her arm around your hand.

"You two, we are so sorry for yesterday," they all said in sync which caused the two of you to joilt, did bts just bow apologetically at something that wasn't even their fault.
Yes, they did.

"It's fine it's not your fault, it's easy to be trampled if you are as clumsy as us" you smiled softly while rubbing the back of your neck only to hear a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for coming" Jin smiled and gave you both a glass of water, they were so sweet.
Even in person, it seemed like their persona was just their personality just slightly on crack, once it was time to go you both said your thank you's before heading out.
You didn't believe you got to chat to them so casually, nothing was going to ruin your day.
Well, that was till suddenly the light went out.
A sudden darkness faking over the large windowless room.

Namjoon groaned as he switched on his cellphone, using his light to check if everyone was alright.
You weren't sure what happened or why it happened but you found yourself leant against hoseok who just happened to look like he got scared to death before you bowed your head to apologise.

Hoseok chuckled and ruffled your hair while you looked around for your friend who just happened to be gripping onto Taehyung's shoulder, you were about to walk over like the almighty cock blocker you were before tripping.
Luckily just as you were about to hit the ground you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

"I think it would be best if you don't move" the person chuckled and you saw a cute eye smile, you F/N L/N were in Jimin's arms.

What else was gonna happen.

Because at this rate you weren't going to survive.

~~ DUN DUN DUNNNN there is the new update and i hope you like it!!!

And omg the trailers for DNA ARE ACTUALLLY KILLING MEEEE