kiss

It took you a good couple of minutes of self-evaluation before you were able to relieve yourself, maybe that was why once you finished with your business you realised that the boys weren't there, you let out a sigh of relief only to suddenly feel a hand pressed over your shoulder causing you to jump up and scream in return.

"It's ok it is only me" Jimin chuckled as he ruffled your hair while Yoongi chuckled over some hand sanitiser as he shook his head before leaving the room.

Jimin snickered as you walked back to the others, now you wouldn't think that the day would get any weirder when suddenly your eyes widened as you saw Taehyung hovering over F/N as she laid over the ground.
Now that expression over her fave was awfully pulled out of a kdrama which made your brow twitch.
That wasn't fair.

"W.. what's happening here" Yoongi exclaimed as Taehyung quickly sat up to face Yoongi.
"i... I fell...... im sorry F/N" stuttered as he reached his hand down to help F/N up.

You couldn't bere looking at those two love birds for more than a second so you looked over at Jungkook who was staring into space.

"Jungkook are you ok" you asked gently only to receive a nod from him and a cute bunny smile "I just want to get out of here soon" he answered shyly, it was nearly midnight and they are stuck here.
Thought meeting the boys was unreal and just amazing, you couldn't help but feel uneasy as the night fell.

You looked back at Namjoon who sat down with Jin's head still laid over his lap, they sure loomed looked like a pair of exhausted parents.
You smiled before turning back around to Jimin and Yoongi when suddenly you heard a quiet gentle sob, it was hoseok but luckily Jungkook made sure to comfort the other who held tightly onto the younger.
You were just glad you all still had your lights.

Adleast that's what you thought until your phone suddenly shut down which caused you to panic as now you couldn't see a thing.

"Y/N are you ok?...."

You quickly turned around only to freeze as a soft pair of pillows pressed against your dry lips, it sure took you a second or two before you realised what just happened.

Park Jimin's holy lips have kissed your sinful ones, you fell back only to hear a silence which was soon followed by laughter from the other members.

"I skrewed up"

~~heya hope your enjoying this!! Most of the time when i do x reader i make a friend so its fun if your reading with a friend!!!