Chapter II: Trust Nobody

My Friend: FancyAsh who was once a banana😂

Hana's POV

Passing the hedges I heard sounds. Sound of a girl crying for help. Maybe her monster found her, I gotta help her.

"AHHHH!!! HELP ME" The girl shouted for help.

Looking at the left, I saw a sign saying "Fantasia Underwood", maybe that's the girl's name. I looked up seeing "Fantasia", a name of a player. I hurriedly ran towards the path seeing a girl. She's crying and breathing heavily.

"Run!!! He's coming!!" She cried. Her makeup falls down as she cry. The black eye liner in her eyes looks messy.

"What is it!!" I asked.

She pointed at a tall clown with an axe.

"Help me!!" She pleaded.

"Who's my owner?" The Clown said in a very deep voice.

"Don't ... Don't tell him!!" She pleaded.

"But... I don't wannna die too.." I cried. Suddenly an idea pops into my head.

"Noo... Please... I don't wanna diee... I miss my family... " her face gets messier than before. I touched her hand making her stand up.

"Come on! Let's run.." I replied running away from the clown.

"No oh-oh.." The clown said thumbing down his hand. Walking towards us.

"Faster!" I shouted. Fantasia's quite far from me.

"Agh.. My feet!" She shouted.

"Why wear heels!?" I asked loudly.

"Agh!!! I was in a ball but... Suddenly my car fell on a cliff and I don't know what happened next. Ugh.. Why this things kept happening to me... Am I dead?" She's began to cry again.

"Come here" Giving her a help by destroying the Sandal's heels.

"Ugh!... It's so hard." I said. While I'm trying hard to destroy the thing, we heard noises behind the tall hedges nearby.

"Underwood... I miss you... Come on here I want flesh...." Someone said in a deep voice.

"Oh.. God. He's here!!" She panicked running away from me barefooted.

"Wait!" I shouted. After few minutes at last I'm finished. I tried to find her but I can't see her anymore.

"Boo!" Suddenly someone surprised me. Looking at my back I saw the clown.

He laughed pinching his nose giving sounds. He's licking the axe filled with blood. "Bwahhahaha! Who's the owner! Tell me!" He said six times.

"Agh!!! Get out of my head!!" I shouted as I ran away from him.

A sound filled the air.

"Dear players. There are only fifteen of you left. This game is sponsored by Death. Have fun meeting your monsters!! Great Job! Lennonville's Alien"

Up in the sky a name "Gizelle" slowly turns red. Does that mean she's dead?

"Nooo!!!" The clown shouted until he slowly disappeared.

"Oh thank goodness. I wonder where's Fantasia." I sighed.

"Wahh!!! I'm sorry!! I don't want Gizelle be killed... She's my best friend... I wish I can turn back the time!!" Someone ran towards stumbling me and she's Fantasia.

"Fantasia!" I exclaimed. She hugged me crying. I saw her feet bleeding badly.

"I killed my bestfriend" She cried out loud so I patted her back making her feel better.

"Help me... I don't wanna die... Help me get rid of that clown.." She cried

"What's your name..." She cried.

I must not trust people right now... I have the advantage knowing her name so I should not say my name.. She might betray me.

"Name?... I forgot it... I think I've an amnesia when I came down here. I can't remember a thing outiside this world..." I sadly said.

"Oh.. So sad.. I wish me too doesn't remember anything outside.. My life's been miserable.. My boyfriend left me that time in the ball, he said that he don't love me anymore. It made me sad more when he showed his new girlfriend being my bestfriend. Gizelle. I think that's why I wanted to kill her... I shouldn't have.. " She cried once again.

"It's alright... Don't cry" I said.

"Will-will you tru-trust me..?" She stuttered.

"Yes... Sure..." I said.

"Hey! My new friend... Let's go to the right." Both of us walked toward the right path. We saw many signs asking me if that's my name. Suddenly a monster, my monster appeared in front of us.

Both of us slowly backed off the green eyed monster. It smiled at us showing it's white fangs.

"Tee-hee-hee-hee.. Tell me my owner.." It said at a low tone voice with high pitch.

"Run! Let's go!!" I said holding Fantasia's hand.

"What if I tell your name? Would I die? Or not.." She responded to me.

"No. It's risky. You might die!" I replied.

"I have a chance though.. Should I?.." Her voice echoed to my head. Does she really knew my name? Please no...

"No... Please!!" I shouted.

"Tell me my owner's name" the monster's in front of us holding it's big knife ready to eat us. I forced her to run but she's like stucked to the ground.

"Come on!! Come with me!! I'll tell you my name" I shouted.

"Are you sure?" She smiled.

Is she a devil?

"Yes!!" I cried.

"Sorry I have to do this" she said faking a smile.

A/N

What do you think Fantasia's Planning to do! Did she really know our protagonist's name?

Watch out for the next Chapter😄

©Slaughter Maze