Chapter III: Hawthorne Medieval

"This is Fictional. No such movies are like that."

Hana's POV

This is a disaster. Fantasia let's go. A wind blasted me but still it's so hot here. It's like I feel my life's ending but no.

"Gail Cunningham" I cried as Fantasia said those words. She wanted to betray me all along. Too bad she failed. The monster slowly dragged her away from me. I let go of her.

"What!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!!" She screamed trying to get off from the monster.

"Fuck You!!! AHHHH!!! I should have said the right name!!" She screamed louder showing me her middle finger. The monster uses its gigantic knife to cut Fantasia in the middle.

"Hana... You survived.. Good thing for you..." The monster looked at me happily. The monster then laughs as it devoured Fantasia half body.

"Thank you for the supper." The monster added. I can't move. It's like everything's frozen. A verge of tears fell down on my cheek.

I said to myself "It's alright now.. She only wants herself be save.. Its not your fault Hana.."

I quickly stood up. When I looked back the path where Fantasia died is already blocked by a tall hedge. I also heard a loud monster scream.

"NOOOO!!! I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT PEASANT!" A loud deep voice said.

"I think that's the clown.." I said to myself.

Walking along the hedges I always thought of my sister. I asked myself if she's here in the game. I wish she's safe if she is but then I suddenly thought of something.

"My God! That's right!" I looked above and there's no Rita.

"Oh... She isn't here.."

A voice filled the place once more. "Great Job! There are only 14 of you left!! And that means 14 monsters are there in the maze too! Good luck running away from them. And by the way I added treasure chests everyone, where you can find weapons... Bwahhhaahahaha! Good Luck."

It shocked me as a chest appeared in front of me.

"Oh my God." I froze.

"Cameron! Lizzy! Get that chest!" I heard someone nearby.

"Oh yeah!" Two players approached my back. I saw them holding the clown's ax.

"Ooooohh.. Look who's here boss!" A guy said and I think he's Cameron. He's wearing black jacket with spikes, a denim pants and he has a mohawk hair.

A girl beside her chewing a gum that I think is Lizzy. She's wearing a uniform outfit from school. I think she's 16.

"Get away from the chest, we don't wanna hurt you!" Cameron said in a loud tone making me scream.

"Oh. Come on! Will you just shut up and step away from that box." Lizzy said spitting the gum.

"Good thing you spit that thing. It's been years in your mouth" Cameron laughed but Lizzy punched her in the face.

"Oww! Cool. Heavy hands. I like that." Cameron blushed.

I slowly stepped away from the box, I was trying to escape so I ran away from them. Looking back I stumbled a lady.

"Holy Shit!" The lady said. I plead on the ground by the impact.

"I'm very sorry." I looked up seeing her with a dark red hair, a scar in her face and an earring in her nose. She wore a White shirt and a Camouflage pants.

"Watch where you're going you Prick!" She said loudly.

"Yes... Yes... Ow.." I looked at my feet and it's bleeding.

"Tsk. Stand up." She helped me stood up from the ground.

"Thank you.." I said.

"What's your name?" She asked in a low tone voice.

"Sorry... I don't trust anyone right now... My friend betrayed me.. I can't handle one more betrayal..." I said looking away from her.

"It's okay. Look above, we faked our names. That guy over there said he's Cameron while that girl is Lizzy. Look above." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah.. No names like that up there..." I said happily.

"Fake a name girl.. You can team up with us if you want.." She smirked showing her dimples.

"Sure.. Call me.." I was thinking of a name but suddenly a name of my bestfriend came up to me. I should use it.

"Call me Gene... Nice to meet you.." I gave her my hand.

She handshake with me. "Call me Vivian" Again to assure, I looked up. No Vivian.

"Hey! You two! Meet our new member!" Vivian trying to inform the other two.

"What the! Why her! That weakling." Cameron said making me feel bad.

"Yeah!" Lizzy agreed.

"Oh shut the f*ck up! Go get the weapons in that chest you assholes!" Vivian replied.

"Sorry.." I said.

Vivian replied "Forget them. They'll get over it. My first ally was Cameron and he don't like Lizzy too but time past here.. They're friends. I wish no betrayal will happen though.. It always happen in movies like Hawthorne Medieval"

"I hate betrayals too.. Hawthorne Medieval? With the Headless Horse monster?" I asked silently.

"Fudge. You know it. Darling don't tell it to anyone. That's my secret. I like 60's movie so don't mess it up for me.. I don't want you to betray me newbie. So go get your weapon there. Dress up. Get it champ. Don't tell it to them. I trust you.." She said patting my back.

"Trust.." The word repeated to my head over and over again. Don't trust anyone. But I can't betray her. I know her monster.

©Slaughter Maze