Chapter VII: Too Good At Goodbyes

A/N
Slaughter Maze is now Rank 196!!! Thanks GUYSSSS

Hana's POV

A verge of tears rolled down from my face as the monster spoke.

"Tee-hee-hee.. Wrong.." It gave Lincoln a wide grin.

Ashe pointed away " CARRY HIM AWAY!!!"

"ASHEEE!!!!" Lincoln cried as he ran towards us.

We ran as the doll followed us quickly. Lincoln was quite far for he's a slow runner. I looked at him and he's crying.

"Lincoln!" Cameron stopped to grab Lincoln's hand.

"Sorry.." Lincoln cried not grabbing Cameron's hand.

"Everyone.. Don't forget about me... Tell sister I love her." The boy cried. I stopped looking at him with mournfully.

"No!!! ... Lincoln.." Cameron cried.

"We'll.." I cried. The doll behind the boy smiled at us until the hedge slowly locked the way back. I heard screams of pain coming from the hedge. Death why do this to these poor people.

Cameron looked at me and he's crying, he then hugs me tightly.

"I feel bad for the boy.. He could have got his own future.." Cameron cried.

Crybaby.. "Yeah..." I cried too. Let's stop this Cameron, me no like huggies.

He stopped hugging me and spoke, he wiped his tears with his own shirt showing his tattooed stomach "How about the others.. How can we find our way back to them.."

"Let's go here.." I wiped my tears too pointing to the right.

"There? Are you sure?" We read the sign and it says "Damien Harris" Cameron's eyes widen staring at a sign.

"What is it? Cameron?" I asked looking at where his eyes were.

"Nothing.." He replied sighing heavily.

"Who is he? You know him?" I asked.

"No.. Um.. It just sounded familiar." He said.

"Come on.. Let's go to the left." Cameron added.

He's suspicious, why is he afraid of a sign with a random name. Oh, wait. Is that his name?.

"Damien? Huh.." I nodded.

He looked at me.

"Damien?.." He asked.

"I thought you knew him?" I asked.

"Yeah I do.. He's one of my rockband mates.." He said sadly.

"Oh really." I crossed my arms leaning to the sign. But suddenly the sign can't carry my weight so it's destroyed. He laughed at me like there's no tomorrow.

"Ta-ha." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well.. Who's become the second Lizzy!" He laughed again while I try to stood up. I felt pain from my hand.

"Ow.." I looked at it, it's just a splinter. The little blood splashed to the ground.

"Are you alright?" Cameron asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine.. So who's this rockmember.. Or is he?" I crossed my arms again giving him a smirk.

"What the heck! Your face!!" He laughed.

"What's with my face!!" I asked nervously. He just laughed at me. Ugh. I hate it when people do that to me, not answering my questions and most of all laughing at my question. Cameron's obvious though.. He's Damien.

"Ok ok.. He's the rock band leader.. He have a beautiful girlfriend just like you.. He's the best guitarist of all.." He said showing his rock and rolling hand.

"Tsk. I know right I'm gorgeous. And by the way. You're Damien." I said to intimidate him.

"I'm not Damieeeenn!!" He insisted.

"Nah.. Your Damien. Obvious Lol." I said walking to the left path.

"Do you think our weapon's useless..?" He asked then followed me. Basically yes. We can't kill monsterssss. We can kill people but we'll die ourselves.

A voice filled the maze making the two of us stop walking "Haha! Lincoln Valentine's dead. Dolly, have you like it? Little kid's delicious soul.. Yum, yum, yum.. Talk to you all later players.. All chests will disappear in One Minute."

"Lincoln" I sadly cried.

"We must move on.. We're all dead anyways.. " Cameron said comforting me or I mean" Damien" and who said I'm dead?.

"NOOO!!!! LINCOLN..." A loud cry was heard. It was Ashe.

"Don't leave me... Brother..." She added.

"You'll pay!!! YOU'LL PAYYY!!!" She added.

"I feel bad for Ashe.. If we just carried the kid away, he wouldn't have died... It's our fault.." I said.

"It's alright.. It's done.. We can't change the past.." He replied.

"Thank you Came- Damien." I laughed with my tears. He's walking with me so I leaned my head into his shoulders.

"It's okay... I'll say the truth.. I'm Damien.." He said making me smile.

I laughed "Yeah.. Too obvious bro."

"You think? Haha.." He said.

Ashe's POV

"Vi... Tell me he's not dead.." I cried looking at them. Suddenly death caught my attention that made me cry and scream as he said those words. I wanted to kill myself for it's all my fault. I shouldn't have stay here to fight that monster. I should have run with him until me and him find a way out to this mess. I'll miss you little brother, I hate father.. Why would he kill us..

"NOOOOO!!! LINCOLN..." I cried loudly. I'll survive here. I need to know their names. I think I'm going to lose my sanity. Aha! Hahaha. I know Luke Dexter and that's his real name. I just need to know his fear.

"Ashe.. It's alright.." Vivian said to me trying to give me a hug but I pushed her hand.

"Don't leave me brother!!!" I shouted.

"YOU'LL ALL PAY! PAYYYY!!!" I shouted to the thin air.

"Ashe.. Calm down.." Dexter said.

"Never!!" I ran away with my eyes full of tears. Dexter followed me. He touched my shoulder.

He said "We're here.. To help you.."

"Nobody wants to help a failure. Now I know why father killed us! We're both Lazy! Stubborn and..." I can't stop the tears, it rolled down to my cheeks endlessly. Dexter hugged me.

"Stop." I said getting rid off of his hands. He didn't respond. I continued running until he's out of sight.

Behind the hedges I'm walking I heard a voice, it's a monster.

"Tell me my owner." It said. I didn't do anything, I just froze doing nothing but a face suddenly shocked me. It's a nun, my greatest fear.

©Slaughter Maze