ch1- nii-san

Sen pov

"SEN GO TO YOUR ROOM I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD!" father yelled at me. I looked at him and smirked.

"Why would I do that father? Would it be so you could give all of your attention to nii-san? Or would it be so you could neglect Sasuke your youngest child?" I asked sassily not wanting to do as I'm told all of the time, he may be the head of the clan but he cant do as he pleases all of the time.

"I don't give all my attention to Itachi! Nor do I neglect Sasuke!" He replied sternly...lies.

"Oh I'm sorry I must have gotten you mixed up with my other father then because I'm pretty sure only paying attention to me and Sasuke when we do wrong by you or the clan is called bloody neglecting! But Itachi gets a sticker and gets told better luck next time if he does wrong!" I shouted angrily.

"Onee-chan its fine Itachi is going to be the head of the clan so its understandable" my cute 5 year old brother said smiling, but I could tell it was fake. He gets hurt by father's neglecting us as well he's just to scared to mention it.

I ruffled Sasuke's hair before leaving the house, but I shot a glare at my Father before leaving.

I ran and ran not sure where I was going I just wanted to be as far away from that wretched house hold as possible, everyone sees me as the Uchiha princess everywhere I go I have people bowing at me or people saying I'm so lucky or I have the perfect life. But I don't! I never asked to be born into the main branch! I never asked for the Uchiha prodigy to be my twin! I never asked to be called princess! I never asked to be born! But it still happened, and everything happens for a reason... Right?

Maybe my reason was so I could stick up for my duck of a brother. Whenever he's yelled at for things like getting a question wrong on a test I stick up for him because father is stupid and totally has favourites and I know that I'm defiantly the least favourite.

I looked around and it turned out that I had made my way to the Uchiha's lake. Guess I hadn't made it very far. How do I always end up here after an argument?

I sat on the bank of the river and looked at my reflection. People say I'm really pretty, but I don't see it maybe because I see my reflection everyday.

Shisui pov

Once again shouting radiated from the main branches House, I guess Sen got mad again.
I guess I'll go find her see if she's okay.

If its anything like the last times she had an argument she'll be at the lake.

I used my body flicker technique to get to the lake and I was right, she was there. I walked over her and sat next to her.

"Why do you always come after me" she asked resting her forehead against her knees.

"I just feel like you'd need someone and I like to make sure you're okay" I replied and she nodded slightly.

"Come with me" I said as I stood up and offered her my hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she took my hand and I pulled her to her feet.

"You'll see just come" I said not letting go of her as I started to walk off dragging her with me.

Itachi pov

"I'm home" I shout as I slip off my shoes.

"Nii-san" Sasuke yelled running over to me. He hugged my legs and started to cry. Why was he crying? I looked at the right wall where Sen would usually be leaning when I returned home, but she wasn't there. Where's my twin?

"Sasuke where's sen?" I asked realising that this is probably the reason he's upset.

"F-father yelled at me for getting 97% on a test he said I'm Uchiha and I should be getting better and sen lost it. She got mad that father yells at me for ridiculous things when he tells you better luck next time her and father got into a full out argument and she left and I don't know if she'll come back. Nii-san will onee-chan comeback?" He asked sobbing.

"Of course she will because she'd refuse to leave her little brother she loves you too much Sasuke" I explained with a warm smile.

Please come back soon imouto you hurt Sasuke and I when you just take off. You worry us.

Sen pov

"Wow" was all I could say as I looked around the cave that Shisui had bought me to. The cave had diamonds embedded into the wall so it glittered when you lit a light. In the middle of the cave there was a mini pond, it actually looked more like a big puddle but you could tell it was as deep as a river.

"What is this place?" I asked amazed by the area that surrounded me.

"I stumbled upon it a year ago I come here when I'm feeling angry or alone. I thought you'd like this place." He replied smiling.

"I love it" I yelled throwing my arms around him and I kissed his cheek. He flushed crimson.

"We better get you home before Itachi has my head because in case you didn't know I need my head" he said smirking.

"Oh please Itachi probably hasn't even realised I'm not there" I stated rolling my eyes.

"If you want I could use my body flicker technique to get you to your room without your family members knowing" he offered with a warm comforting not to mention hot smile.

"Really? That'd be great!" I said smiling brightly. He held his hand out to me and I excepted it happily.

Faster then I could blink I was in my bedroom with Shisui.

I then noticed Itachi sitting on my bed.

"Where have you been?"