ch4- for you

Sen pov-

"Do you have permission off my father to be doing that?!" I asker sternly glaring at danzo who had just asked a nurse to transplant a sharingan eye into his.

He froze at the sound off my voice before turning towards me.

"Sen what a lovely surprise to see you here... Why are you at the hospital when you have no injuries?"

"I'll repeat my question shall I? Do you or do you not have permission to have an uchiha's eye emplaned into yours?!"

"I needed permission?! Oh I'll go and get it right away. Sorry for the misunderstanding" I said through gritted teeth as he went to leave But I grabbed his arm.

"Hand over the eye danzo. When you get permission I shall return it to you" I stated with a glare but in actual fact I had no intention of doing so.

He placed the eye into my hand before stomping off and I smirked in accomplishment.

I left hospital and headed towards the compound but on my way I herd talking. Itachi and Shisui...

So I decided to listen in.

"The foundation is involved, unfortunately it seems there is no way to stop the uchiha's coup d'etat if internal warfare breaks out in the leaf the neighboring countries will invade... And war will begin. I was planning on using kotoamatsukami to stop the coup but danzo took my right eye, he didn't trust what I was trying to do and he will resort to anything to protect the hidden leaf, they'll probably come after my left eye too before that happens I want you to have it" Shisui said as he removed his left eye. I gasped, that eye danzo wanted planted into his was Shisuis...

"Shisui..." Itachi muttered.

"You're really the only friend I can trust apart from sen... Protect the village, and the uchiha name as well." Shisui said as he passed his eye to my big brother.

"But I..." Itachi started

"And that isn't the only thing I needed to give you I'm going to give you a new power too. The mangekyo sharingan."

"Shisui you can't!"

No no no no no! This can't happen I won't let it!

"Without my eyes I'm not going to last much longer anyways, so take it as a gift my dying wish"

Itachi instantly frowned.

"What's with that look off yours? Even like this I can still see your face easily, you know. A worried expression just doesn't look good on you. You must always stay calm my friend. That's what itachi uchiha is, calm. I'm positive you can do this. So don't worry it'll be fine."

"I will carry in your will for the uchiha..."

"From now on, you may be forced to walk down a long dark path, one that's filled with pain and suffering, I have to apologize that I can't be with you through it all. Still I hope you don't falter from your path and keep moving forwards as a leaf shinobi. I believe in you and your sister to. That is why I'm able to ask you to carry my will any the mangekyo... Thank you for everything... I guess this is the end of the road for me but this will pave a new way for you... And give you a new power. Well itachi, now the time has come. Make a new way for your self with your own hands you can do it... I know you can. See you, Friend... I leave the rest to you" Shisui said as he stepped off the edge off the cliff.

I sprung into action and ran forwards and grabbed his had as he was falling. I pulled him up to the surface he was standing on only seconds before and hugged him tightly.

"Sen..." He muttered.

"You baka! You can't just die on me! I love you, you baka! Don't leave me! So what if danzo stole your eye?! It doesn't mean you have to die! And if they come after you they come after me!Just don't leave me! I can't live without you..." I yelled at him with tears pouring down my face.

"Sen... I'm sorry..." He muttered wiping away my tears.

"Also I got your eye back off danzo earlier so there is no reason for you to die..." I muttered putting his eye into his hand.

"Sen... Thank you and for what its worth... I love you too"

"So you'll live?" I asked still sobbing.

"I'll live for you"