ch5- whats going on...?

Sen pov-

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

"No"

"Pleaseeeee"

"No it's embarrassing"

"Oh come on it'll be fun"

"Get your brothers to do it"

"But itachi is always on missions and sasuke is always at the academy"

"So"

"So please wear it" I said trying to get Shisui to wear a cat head band I found in itachis stuff, but he won't.

Its been three weeks since Shisui almost died, three weeks since he had his eyes transplanted back into him, three weeks since we became official.

Itachi doesn't approve of us but father does but that's only because Shisui is inside of the clan, if I was dating someone like Kakashi then father wouldn't approve. But unlike sasuke I don't live my life trying to gain approval.

"Come on" Shisui said offering me his hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he replied with the best thing anyone coils ever say.

"We're getting dangos" I smiled brightly before excepting his hand as we walked to the dango shop.

When we arrived we ordered our dangos and I happily munched on mine as Shisui sipped his tea.

"Shisui why do you think itachi is distancing himself from everyone?" I asked looking at the table.

"I'm not sure..." He muttered.

"I hope he returns to normal soon"

"Me too, anyways did you get in trouble for missing the uchiha meeting the other week? I know itachi did and he said some things the clan aren't happy about"

"I didn't get in to much trouble I just got told not to miss another one and I saw itachis out burst, you were right calm does suit him better"

"Oh I herd that you were promoted to ambu captain"

"Yeah I guess it's pretty boring as captain but the pay is better" I said putting another dango into my mouth.

"Whos in your squad?"

"Depends do you want code names or real ones?"

"Real I know all of the ambu anyways"

"Uchiha kyo, haruno yukina, yagami Ryan, Fernandez Alice" I said in a bored tone.

"So your the captain who got stuck with Ryan, that's gotta suck" he said trying to suppress his laugh.

"Crap I'm going to be late for dinner!" I stated looking at the clock.

"Better get you home then" Shisui said offering me his hand once again, which I gladly excepted. He kissed my forehead gently before we left the shop and entered the moonlit streets.

Halfway home a certain duck came running past me, but I grabbed the back off his shirt.

"Onee-chan!" I yelled in surprise before hugging my legs.

"So your late to?" I asked with a little laugh.

"Yea, I was training and lost track off time, mother and father are going to be so mad"

"It'll be fine" I said with a reassuring bright smile.

Sasuke took my free hand and we continued out way to the compound.

On our way we passed loads of elderly people who said things like "what a cute family"
"Isn't she to young to be a mum"
"Aww Sen's growing up"
"How cute"

Okay if they know my name is sen they should know this is my little brother not my son! But they did Make me and Shisui blush... A lot.

When we entered the compound it was unusually quiet... What's going on?