ch8- time flies

Shisui pov

7 years has passed...
7 years sen has been in a coma.
7 years since the uchiha clan were slaughtered.

6 years ago I took in naruto uzumaki, as I remember sen once said that if her father wasn't always controlling her she would look after naruto so he knew love, so he had a family. Sasuke didn't agree at first but they've got used to each other, I'd even go as far to say they need each other.

Sasuke and I visit Sen every day and occasionally naruto would come along too.

She flinches every now and then but she hasn't woken up yet.

Today is going to be the first time in a long time I go alone as sasuke and naruto have their graduation exam today, I'm 100% positive they'll both pass as I taught them both the to prepare them, it took naruto longer to learn it then it did sasuke but that's probably because naruto has the 9 tails chakra.

Sen pov-

Mom told me that if I just believed, had faith and used will power I'd be alive again... But if that was true why have I been wondering in the dark for what feels like millions of years.

I'm scared...

I want to go home...

I want to go back to how everything was before....

I want to see sasuke smiling as he sits on itachis shoulders.

I want to see mom putting stitches in a wound I get from my missions...

I want to see sasuke graduate the academy...

I want to see me and Shisui grow old together...

I want to see myself with children...

I want to see sasuke get a girlfriend for the first time...

I want father to yell at me for leaving sasuke for so long.

I WANT OUT OFF THE DARKNESS!!!

Suddenly like some sort off miracle I fell... The floor I was standing on in the pitch black eerie room broke and I fell. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, as I fell.

When I stopped falling I opened my eyes slowly and tried to ajust to the bright light, I saw I was in a white room, in a white bed and I was hooked up to a machine. I'm in hospital...

"Sen..." A voice muttered before I was pulled into a hug.

I didn't hug back... Instead I tensed. Until they let go and I saw who it was...

"Shi...sui?" I muttered looking at him.

"I missed you sen" he said with a bright smile.

"Sorry..." I muttered clutching on to my blanket.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked confused.

"Sorry I couldn't save them" I said referring to the death off my fellow clan members.

"It wasn't your fault" he said pulling me into a comforting hug.

"Where's sasuke?"

"He's at his graduation exam at the moment, you've been asleep for 7 years, your little brother is growing up" he told me.

I was shocked, I've been gone for 7 years?

I got out of bed and fell over straight away.

"Well that went well..." I muttered.

Shisui giggled before helping me to my feet.

I tried to walk again and I was wobbly at first but I finally got to a steady none wobbly pace and left the hospital, Hand in hand with Shisui as we walked to the academy.

"I can't wait to see my little brother" I muttered.

"Trust me he can't wait to see you too" Shisui said as he squeezed my hand a little.

We arrived at the academy as students started to leave the academy with leaf headbands on.

Then a Duckbutt came out the door looking emotionless, he had a leaf forehead protector, guessing he passed.

"Sasuke" I muttered and he looked in our direction. His eyes widened before he ran over to me and tackled me into a hug.

"Onee-chan... You're awake." He muttered excitedly while squeezing the life out of me, man ducky got stronger.

"SASUKE-KUN!!! are you proud of me I pas- GET OFF MY SASUKE-KUN GRANDMA!" some annoying pink haired freak shouted.

"Listen kiddo, in 20 not 60! He's my brother AND I don't like you!" I said punching her into a tree.

"Haven't fought in 7 years but still has it" Shisui muttered wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I missed you a lot onee-chan..." Sasuke muttered.

Were together again as a family...