ch2- so what

Sen's pov

"Where have you been?" He asked sternly. I gripped Shisuis hand a lil tighter.

"Why would you care?" I asked looking away.

"Because you're my little sister and I need to know you're safe I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" he said softly.

"If you lost me you should pay attention to Sasuke more and make sure that he's okay." I said looking at the floor.

"SEN YOUR FATHER WANTS YOU!" mum yelled up the stairs. Great I guess they do notice my chakra when I return home.

"Tell me what happens okay?" Itachi said and I nodded before I slipped my hand out if shisuis, leaving Itachi and Shisui in my room.

Itachi pov

"So Shisui, you like sen?" I asked smirking.

"Wha... No!" He denied.

"Oh really why were you holding her hand then" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um because I used my flicker technique to get her home?" He asked more then stated.

"Just admit it you like her"

"I don't!"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"fine I like your sister! Happy?!" He admitted.

"Far from it actually. I don't approve" I stated and he looked at me shocked.

"She's my younger twin I'll never approve of anyone she dates but I'd rather he date you then the other boys in this village" I stated smirking a little.

"So you approve but you just won't admit it" he asked with a smirk of his own.

"No way"

Sen pov

"You wanted to see me father" I said with a bow.

"Ahh yes Sen I wanted to talk to you about the upcoming coup d'etat" he stated and my eyes widened, I had no idea we were planning a coup d'etat and I'm against it but if its for my clan... I'll do it.

"What about it father"

"I can tell that Itachi is against it but he won't say. I fear that he is also working with the leaf to take us down. I have hope's that you, as my second eldest child, will side with the Uchiha, your family."

"Of course father I could never betray the clan"

"That's what I like to here. If Itachi fails me then I want you to carry on the family name. Usually it would fall to Sasuke as he is the next male Uchiha from the main branch but Sasuke he isn't as smart as you, he rushes into things, he's not the wright person to lead the clan. So if Itachi fails after my passing do you except the role of clan leader?" Father asked me seriously.

Me a clan leader? I can't see it. Sasuke would be devastated if he found out the sister he looks up to took away his chance at being the head of the clan but when he matures a bit and grows older I can always pass on lead to him right?

"I except father"

"Sen you are doing the clan proud, I am especially proud of you. You may leave now but don't tell a soul what we spoke about in this room especially Itachi, understand?"

"I understand father and I'm glad I'm doing you proud" I said before bowing and leaving the room.

I opened the door to my room hopping to flop onto my bed and never leave it, but it turned out that Shisui and Itachi were still in my room... Great.

I put on my best fake smile and faced them.

"Hi um why are you guys still in my room?" I asked as casually as possible.

"We were waiting for you to come back dummy" Shisui said with his hot smile.

"Oh well I'm back"

"What happened with father?" Itachi asked and my fake smile wavered a little but I managed to maintain it.

"Nothing much just got yelled at for arguing again but that's in" I said with a fake laugh. Itachi nodded before leaving my room I guess he believed my act, good.

"Don't smile if its a fake one" Shisui whispered into my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry" I muttered back although I wasn't actually sorry but if I said I was he might drop it, which thankfully he did.

I love Shisui but with coup d'etat coming up I won't get into a relationship, not if there's a chance I'll lose him.