ch3- your village or your clan?

Sen pov-

"Sen uchiha, the Hokage has requested your presents" an ambu said and I rolled my eyes before heading towards the Hokages office.

Me being me I decided to take the long way around the village and I get dangos on the way. I decided to get extra dangos for itachi and sasuke, they would complain if they found out about me having them and me not getting them any.

I walked into the Hokage building and into his room to be faced with lord third, honesty I preferred minato but we can't do much about that...

"Lord Hokage you requested my presence"

"Ah Sen good to see you"

"So what's up? If it's about the lady I threatened to kill I promise it wasn't me..."

"It's not about- wait what?! When did this happen and why?!"

"Heheh Anyway... You um needed me for something?" I asked while rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"It's about the uchiha clan" he started and I stiffened at his words.

"I need to ask you a few questions about your clam... If you're willing to answer of course also if you don't want to answer you don't have to" the Hokage stated while he looked down at a piece of paper.

"I'll try my best to answer them all Sir"

"Brilliant. Okay so you're the middle child I'm the main branch only being 6 minuets younger then itachi uchiha correct?"

"That is correct sir"

"You and your father argue a lot, why?"

"We argue as I don't believe that be should be neglecting sasuke like he does"

I noticed that the Hokage was wringing down my answers to the personal questions he asked but I paid no mind to it, or more accurately I didn't care.

"Itachi uchiha is the next heir right?"

"That's right"

"Your clan is planning coup d'etat" he stated more then asked which made me stiffen a little but I made if unnoticeable or at least I hope I did.

"Of course not sir we love this village and the people in it" I said smiling slightly.

"Sen uchiha say it came down to it would you choose the village or your clan?"

What is the old man trying to achieve with all of these question? I mean half off them are totally random so what's he actually after?

"No offence sir but I would side with my clan in a heart beat after all, no family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking at times, but in the end, family is family... The love will always be there along with the loyalty so I may love this village but I care more about my family then the people in the Village. A person in your family dies and its heart breaking but 1000 strangers die and you don't care" I stated emotionless.

"We're done here you may be excused"

How odd... Did he just want to test my loyalty to the village? If so I probably failed by picking the clan, but family is family.

Ohana