(1)

"Hm Yes?.. Yeah for the role of Maddie, that was like a week ago.. What what? Are you-..wow thank you so much for calling. I can't wait- two days!? I..uhm..okay. yes, Goodbye Sir," you place the phone back into the hanger  and leans against the wall. You look flabbergasted around the room and at the clock. David should be home soon. You walk to the kitchen and makes yourself a cup of tea, leaving the water in the tea pot for when he comes home. You sit down on the table, don'tknow if you have to be happy or not. You sip yourtea and waits for his arrival.

David unlocks the door and walks in as he sighs. "I'm home! Long day with the troupe, how was your day?" He smiles as he jogs up the stairs to your flat and walks in. You look up at him and smiles. "Oh n..nothing special. Just cleaning around the house and stuff. I got tea for you in the kitchen." "Thank you love." He takes off his coat and ruffles his hair as he goes to the kitchen to fix himself some tea. Two days,so less time to say goodbye to everyone. You will be gone for almost 6 months and you only have two days to prepare and say goodbye. A million things fly through your mind but the most important thing that is David, how are you ever going to explain this? You stare down in your cup and sips from it. "How are you doing dear? Take a seat, you're flying all over the place." You chuckle softly and pushes a chair back for him next to you.

He smiles as he steeps his tea on the counter. "Alright (Y/N)."He walks over to the chair and
sits next to you as he watches you lovingly. "I'm fine, just wondering about what I'm going
w to do. So no auditions today?" "No not really, I also figured some old choreography and
guess what? I can still do the split." You laugh softly. "Not that it's that exciting." You sip and looks at him. "I dunno," he spoke with a little lilt of his accent which was stronger after his tiresome day. "A split is pretty amazing, love. It's also very sexy," he said softlt, laughing slightly under his breath."Well thank you. Now here." You smile and sigh as you pick up his hand gently. "I actually got some news.."

"What is it?" He asked excitedly as he leaned closer from across the table."You know that movie I auditioned for like a month ago? Well guess who got a call today. " you whisper as you carresses his hand"You did?!" He whispered while his eyes grew wider. "That's wonderful!" You chuckle softly as you nodded. "Yeah.. great, isn't it? Well uhm.." you let go of his hand and picked up your cup to place it against your lips."What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy about this. This is a major lead and you've been talking about it since you auditioned." "I know and I am but like.." you put the cup down and turns to him. "I have to leave in two days, and then I'll be gone fore six months. They booked plane tickets too early somewhere." You cup the side of his face and smiles sadly.David's eyes dropped a bit and his smile faded. "Oh," he said quietly. "Well, we'll just have to get you packed then because you've got a job in two days." David smiled a little less effectively as he looked up to you."We have time for that later, now I just want to spend quality time with you, because have I missed my boyfriend all day long." You chuckle before kissing his cheek.

David smiled softly before he pulled you into a hug and squeezed your whole body in his scrawny arms. "I've missed you too."You squeezed him tightly before resting against him. "Shall we get on the couch? I think we're both pretty tired. Well at least I am." You shrugged and nuzzled his neck"I am too. Let's watch a movie and maybe go for a stroll around the block after the sun sets? Then we could go grab something to nibble on before heading home?" "That sounds amazing to me, come." You slowly let go of him to stand and takes both of your cups to the coffee table before climbing into the corner of the couch you had claimed since you moved in.