(4)

After a what must've been 30 minute ride to the airport you and David got out and grabbed your stuff, once inside you were looking around like a madman for the right gate, frightend that you'd be too late. "Gate 4 David, where is bloody gate four." "It's over here, love," he spoke as he pointed up to the sign. "You can check in your luggage there too."You looked over and smiled. "I must be blind, thank you." You started walking to the desk but got stopped by two men and a woman who you recognised from the day you auditioned. "Miss.(Y/L/N)? We were already wondering where you were." "I'm so sorry, the traffic wasn't on our side." You chuckle as you shook hands with the woman and the men next to her. "That is alright (Y/N), Logan and Jerry will take care of your stuff and everything." "Oh lovely!" Logan took the bags you were holding and Jerrytook the bag David had to walk away to check them in. "What a service." You looked at David and back to the woman.

You spotted someone walking your way, the closer he came the more you could guess who it was, it was Paul. David was already wrapping his arm around your waist before he looked up to Paul. Paul of course was smiling while a cigarette dangled from his lips and his linen jacket draped over his shoulder. "Well, his, (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm excited to begin working with you." He held out his free hand after dropping his duffle."The plessure is all mine, Paul." You shook his hand as you smiled before letting go. "I'm more than honoured to be a part of this project." "Im glad to hear that," he spoke softly as David cleared his throat. "Well Maddie and Andy, our plane is leaving soon and I think it would be a good idea to get walking because the gate already opened up." The woman laughed. "And I think you would like to say goodbye to your boyfriend, am I right (Y/N)?" You nodded and looked at David. "Yea, I suppose." You whisper.

Paul smiled and tipped his head forward. "I'll be going then, it was nice meeting you  both. What was your name, sir?" David held out his hand to Paul as they introduced themselves. "I'm David," he said politely. Paul nodded. "Nice to meet you, David. Lucky  guy is all I can say. I saw her audition reel and it was really great. I hope to see you at out premiere." David smiled as he withdrew his head ad nodded. "Thank you,  I will be and I know I'm lucky. She's my brightest star," he said as Paul smiled and left for the plane after saying goodbye to David.

David held you closer before embracing you fully. "I love you," he whispered."I love you more." You sigh as your fingers slowly pushed through his hair. "I will call you when we land." You whusper before pulling away to look at him. "Im going to be dreaming of those eyes every night, im sure." You chuckle and pecks his lips He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Write to me too, all the time if you can. You know how expensive long distance calls are." He sighed as he let you go, stroking your face and hair. "Good luck, my darling."You nod before seeing the team waving you over. "I will, thank you baby." You pull him close one for time, pressing a hard kiss against his lips before smiling and stepping away. "I love you, goodbye." You said before speedwalking to the people while looking back at David like 5 times. David waved each time and smiled as he shouted his well wishes and farewells.