(10)

"Heck yeah I am, my gosh you don't know how happy I am.." you whispered before hugging him tightly. "You're staying tonight in my hotelroom okay? I dont care if it's not allowed." You chuckled and rested your head in the crook of his neck. "How very naughty you are," he whispered in your ear as he rubbed your back. "Just wait until you see the movie." You whispered before kissing his cheek. You looked around to spot the directors along with Paul and his wife. "Let's go see them." You pulled him along to them and greeted them.

David quieted down as he pulled himself closer to you as he shook hands with the others. Paul smiled and looked to you before David. "I like the hair, David," he said. David rubbed his mop of hair and smiled. "Thanks, I'm cutting it soon. Gotta look spiffy for the wedding." "Yes indeed." You chuckle as you showed the ring. "I never thought he would actually do it, but I'm glad he did.."Paul's wife, Joanne, laughed and held your hand before pulling you into a quick hug. "Congratulations!" "Thank you very kindly, now I think it is time we actually go inside and watch the finished product, shall we?" You smiled as you looked at David.

"Yes. Darling?" Paul looked to his wife before she beamed up at him and wrapped her arm around his. David held onto your waist as he strolled beside you with the others. When you and everyone else entered the room and sat down, you sighed aa you stared at the big screen. "I really can't believe it's finally finished and I really hope you're a little proud of me because honestly I'm torn, David." You whisper in his ear before resting your head on his shoulder. "I'm always proud of you," he whispered before kissing your head, squeezing your hand gently. "I really hope you enjoy it." You look up at him before placing a short kiss on his lips as the lights went down. David smiled and nodded before wrapping his arm around your shoulder as his eyes looked up to the screen.